Thread: Pretty Peanut

Pretty Peanut

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Peanut!

What an beautiful girl you are! Your Tuxedo coat is beautiful and you have stunning green eyes and the sweetest face!

I’m so sorry you had such a rough time as a baby, but luckily you’re rescued and now have a loving home. You have grown into a healthy girl and are loved very much. How lucky you and your family are to have each other.

You have taken on the two new additions as your own and you cuddle up with your family at night, but if one of the others are there, you will sit on them. What a sweet and affectionate girl you are!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with the other kitties and your family. Get pampered with treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Peanut, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. Your shiny coat looks so soft, and your face with those mesmerizing green eyes is so sweet.
    I have to admit that my heart stopped when I saw your precious face. You look so much like my angel kitty Willa.
    I am so glad that you were rescued from those cruel children, and that you found your wonderful forever home.
    Now you are happy, healthy and nurturing, taking on your two new kitty siblings as your own.
    You are also incredibly affectionate, waking up your humans at night to cuddle. I don't think that they mind a bit.
    Peanut, you are a special girl, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Peanut, you are precious! What a beautiful Tuxedo girl you are, with that sleek soft-looking black and white fur and the sweet face with those lovely big green eyes. You are absolutely Purrrfect in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to Durban, South Africa to pet you, and pet your two additional kitty family members, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You had a rough start, being abused by some cruel children (and what kind of people raise their children to be cruel? because those kids learn it from someone). We are so glad and grateful that you were rescued and came to your wonderful Purrrmanent home and family! You were just seven weeks old then and so skinny they worried about your health. But with their kind and loving care, you thrived, and now you are healthy and happy and have even taken on your two new kitty housemates as your own! You often wake your dear Purrrsons at night for affection, and if one of the others is already there, you sit on him or her! You still meow like a kitten and love to be cuddled. You and your dear Purrrsons and kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peanut, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-28-2018 at 04:35 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    You peeps are the best for saving dear Peanut! She looks like a million bucks now, all sleek and shiny and beautiful! Spectacular COTD!

Precious Peanut!

Hi Peanut! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, sleek and shiny, most precious Tuxie girl you are, and so very deserving of your big day of international fame!

Whata sad start at life you had, Peanut, but thankfully you were rescued from that life of abuse, finding your way to the happiest and most loving of furever homes; those awful days, long since in the rearview mirror! And what's so EXTRA special is the fact that despite the abuse you suffered in your early life, you never lost your gentle and loving spirit! How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving, most precious furkid in you, Peanut! You're a treasure!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, playing with your furry siblings and cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Peanut, Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry brothers and sisters, too!

Beautiful Peanut!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful, shiny Tuxie girl you are, Peanut.
    I am sorry for your bad start in life.
    I am glad you now have a wonderful home.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana