Thread: Allie

Allie

What an adorable face your are making in that picture, Allie! It looks like you are smiling and laughing at the photographer.

You are a beautiful girl and I am delighted that you are our Dog of the Day!

Oh Allie you have the face of an angel with a look that says "play with me!" What a sweetheart you are. There is a little man named Ritz who is often mentioned on this board. He is a cutie shih-tzu just like you! I know that you would catch his eye! Congratulations to you little sweetie on your day of fame as today's top doggie!

Allie, what a cutie you are. You are just like my Daisy who loves to sleep under the covers with me. It sounds like you have a wonderful family who love you so much, and a boyfriend too. Good for you. Congradulations on being the sweetest and prettiest Dog of the Day.

Hello Sweet Dog!~! You have the sweetest face i have ever seen!! I wish i could have a dog like you but living in an apartment i am not allowed to have dogs. But if i could it would be just like you Enjoy your day today and i hope every day for the rest of your precious life is special for you

Hi Allie!! PJ is so proud of you. He sat on my desk and looked at your picture. Now that you've been Dog of the Day, I think he may even let you play laser with him the next time you come to visit.

Congrats, on being chosen Dog of the Day!

PS, tell that Momma of yours to give you an extra treat today.

Allie, you are the most precious little snuggle muffin No wonder you caught the eye of the handsome P.J.!! I'll bet all the "boys" are waiting in line to play with you! You are simply adorable and I'm so happy to congratulate you on being selected our VERY beautiful, sweet and loving Dog of the Day EVERY DAY!! Lots of love and kisses to you precious little Allie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Allie, my aren't you gorgeous!!! And friends with our very own sweet PJ, too! I can understand why he likes you - you are beautiful! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Allie, you are just too cute for words but I will try anyway. When I saw your picture this afternoon after a rough day at work, I forgot about everything except how awfully cute you are. You are one of the kind of dog that hugs were made for. You are a true star today.
    Ricky thought you were awfully cute too.

Hey guess what!! Allie is my Aunt!!So of course that means she is my grandma`s baby!!
    Ohhh she is sooo cute a love Her !!!!

Allie, I love looking at your cute face. Your breed, the Shih-Tzu, is a relative of our Angel's breed, the Tibetan Spaniel. So Angel sends you lots of Tibbie kisses to celebrate your special day. (It's OK, PJ, 'Angel' is a girl dog.)

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: Angels3 ]

When I clicked on PJ's picture I just thought that was out PJ!! I didn't know he was DOTD!!
    Allie is precious.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..