Thread: Ravishing Rosie

Ravishing Rosie

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Rosie!

What an beautiful girl you are! Your coat is quite special and a little fluffy, but beautiful and you have stunning green eyes!

It certainly took time to get you to accept your new family, but it was worth it! Thank you to your mom and the whole family for being so patient. You must have had some scary experiences before you came to them.

You finally learned that no one would harm you and you came down from the rafters. You got some new kitty friends, too, and all the food you can eat. And you started using the litter box, too. What a wonderful transformation some love and care can give. You get along with the whole family and sleep wherever you want, and you even roll over to get some tummy rubs, and give your mom kisses on her hand.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with Ooska, the other kitties and your family. Get pampered with chicken and tuna and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

You have come a long way and got some kitty friends, isn't that wonderful!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Rosie, what a beautiful young lady you are! That Torbie fur is so pretty-colored and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and the lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, and they show so well your transformation from a scared feral kitty to a happy family member with several cat friends. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Clearfield, Utah to pet you and rub your tummy, and pet Ooska again and all your other kitty housemates and rub any other tummies wanting rubbing, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all and rub tummies for me .

And what a touching, uplifting, heartwarming story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrsons as a feral-born rescue kitty. You were terrified, and for the first year would not come down from the rafters. Slowly and painstakingly over months (years?), your dear Purrrson helped you overcome your fears, a bit at a time. And then, when you were finally able to come down from the rafters and stay, you were welcomed and loved on by Ooska, your Big Brother Kitty-To-Be, whom we just met last week. You then began the slow process of learning to come upstairs in the house. That also took a long time, but you eventually learned it was okay to come upstairs and be comfortable with it. And now you are right at home with all the rest of the kitty family members! You are relaxed and happy, enjoying the company of your feline and human friends. You even roll over and allow your dear Purrrson to pet your belly, and what a sign of trust that is! You give him/her hand kisses and come sit in her/his lap. You're "..definitely worth the trouble and time it took to tame her." (To your dear Purrrson, we give you the greatest of thanks for all the time and patience and love you have devoted to Rosie so she became able to find peace and home and love. Blessings to you and to Rosie and Ooska and all the family!) Dearest Rosie, you and he/she and Ooska and your other kitty and human housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rosie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Ooska and other kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special tuna and chicken.

Last edited by phesina; 05-24-2018 at 07:40 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Rosie's story is so lovely, filled with tenderness and patience and love. What a sweet and very special little cat she is! The most wonderful COTD!

Hello, Rosie in Utah! Happy Cat of the Day!

We learned a little about you just last week when we met your brother Ooska! I am very happy to meet you today, pretty girl!

What a story you have! You were a very shy kitty and stayed in the rafters for a long time. Gradually you got used to visits from your person, who helped you come to the window sill. From there you came upstairs, and learned about being a loved family member! Now you take a nap on the bed, and you have Ooska to help you feel welcome! You snuggle with your person and even accept a tummy rub! Hooray for how far you have come!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Rosie, and love to Ooska and your other kitty housemates too!

This is my person!

Ooska and Rosie
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 05-25-2018 at 10:45 AM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Rosie, what a beautiful torbie girl you are. You look so soft and fuzzy, and you have the sweetest face.
    Your coat might not be quite as smooth, but I think you look wonderful. And those picture are worth a thousand words, especially where you are hanging out with your kitty siblings.
    Your story is so heartwarming and life-affirming. All the perseverance and patience turned you into a trusting and loving kitty. You even enjoy belly rubs.
    Rosie, you are a very special girl, and now you are world famous, along with your brother Ooska.
    I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious Rosie!

Hi Rosie! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl!

It's been a long, stressful day, but thanks to you I'm starting the evening with the biggest smile! I SO enjoyed reading your backstory, your human's love filled tribute to her/his beautiful girl, your amazing transformation for that skittish, mistrustful girl your family first encountered, to the happy, trustful, sweet and loving girl we meet here today!

Endless thanks to your furever family for welcoming you into their home and hearts, giving you all the time and space you needed to settle in. Such is the healing power of unconditional love! And oh, what a wonderful addition to the family you turned out to be! Your humans are SO very lucky, having a best friend, a loving companion, a full fledged furry family member in you! You're the best!!!

Thanks for ending my day with the biggest smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, cuddling with your humans, Ooska and your furry sibs, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Rosie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your beautiful furry sibs, too!

What a beautiful fur family!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rosie

Dear Rosie,
    You have gone from a completely outdoor, wild cat who wanted nothing to do with human contact to a beautiful healthy girl who loves your human family very much, and you seem very happy in your home. What an accomplishment! That shows just what some care a love will do.
    You can still be a little skittish, but thats understandable since you were wild for a long time. I have a cat who has a similar story to you and she can still get scared of people sometimes. But that is okay.
    And you also have your big brother Ooska who we got to enjoy earlier as a COTD. He helped you adjust to your new surroundings and was always there to provide love when you needed him!
    Hopefully you have enjoyed your day as the COTD! I wish you many more happy years with your family!

What a beautiful Torbie you are, Rosie.

you have gone from disliking people to liking them.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana