Thread: Beautiful Bimberly

Beautiful Bimberly

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 361
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    After a bad start, you now have a wonderful life
    with someone who really loves you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Bimberly is amazing! A rabbit supermodel and a fine mind too, solid gold POTD!

Beautiful bunny Bimberly!

Hello, Bimberly! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are - with your white fur that looks so soft to pet, and your cute lop ears! I would be happy to pat your fur- since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some extra snuggles for me

You trust your favorite person and accept introductions to new people - I bet they are delighted to meet you! Recently you have been spending time in the garden, where you play ball with your person. Best of all, you are a much-loved bunny!

Congratulations on Pet of the Day, Bimberly, Bunny Pet of a Lifetime!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Bunny Bimberly!

What a gorgeous, snow white Lop bun you are, Bimberly! And your name, every bit as enchanting as you!

I'm so, so very sorry to your rough start at life, sweetheart, never having been treated to the human interaction every furkid requires. Thankfully, you are finally in the arms of a devoted and loving furever human, never having to experience a sad and fearful day ever again! Your transformation from that fearful, mistrustful bunny to the confidant, loving girl we meet here today is testament to the healing power of time, patience and unconditional love! And in return, you've taught your human a thing or two as well!

Bimberly is the first rabbit I ever owned and I love her so much for what she's taught me about myself. She taught me how to be more dominant (so that I'm not obeying the rules of small fluffy rodents all the time) but to be kind with it, she helped me to find the right balance of hugs and cuddles and understanding when she needs her own space. I love her very much.
    What a wise human!!! How blessed your mom/dad is, having a "first" as brave and beautiful, as special as you, Bimberly! And how blessed are you, living every bunny's dream life! What a heavenly match! The bond of love and trust you and your share have forged is an inspiration to us all! That said, I'd pay to see that bunny vs guinea pig match!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Pet of the Day celebration...playing with your ball and honing those goal making skills, hehe; munching on yummy treats; cuddling with your devote human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Bimberly, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your piggy pals, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being POTD beautiful Bimberly!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Bimberly, on being POTD! You are a beautiful angel! A lot of adopted pets have had no human contact, love, companionship and it takes a while for them to get used to people, which is so sad that they have been neglected! We hope Bimberly LIVES INSIDE her human family's house because that will create better bonding, it's safer and definitely less boring for her! (In the USA, adopted shelter pet rabbits HAVE to live inside the family's home, it's a rule!) Best wishes for Bimberly to have a wonderful, long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life INSIDE the family home! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net