Thread: Majestic Maximus

Majestic Maximus

Hi Max,
    we all know that red-head princes are the latest craze over in the UK and we are convinced not all of them have a wonderful plush belly the way you have.
    I never met you in purrson but I recognized you right away and I think this day asks for a champagne celebration.
    Kiri and Orion wave to you over the channel.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Maximus!

What a handsome orange boy you are! You have a beautiful coat and eyes, a cute pink nose, and the sweetest face!

I’m so glad you were brought to a shelter that day when you were just a young teenage boy, wandering close to a roundabout. I don’t dare think what could have happened to you.

Although your family didn’t plan to get an orange cat, they fell in love when they saw you, of course, and since our dad was working from home, it was the perfect timing. I have no doubt you are a wonderful addition to the household Orange cats are usually such sweet boys!

You supervised their recent move, and you help check the printer, patrols the garden and make sure their furniture lose that new bourgeois look. What would your family do without you!

When you are not cuddling with your dad, you play with your pink ball, and when you are hungry, you prefer chicken from Marks and Spencer. Knowing what food they have there, I agree!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family. Get pampered with extra yummy chicken, tummy rubs and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

You are surely ready for a tummy rub

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Maximus is irresistable, he's certainly got it all! 100% cat perfection 😻

Maximus was found wandering the streets of London, very close to a roundabout with lots of traffic when he was a teenage boy of about ten months. Someone took him to the Cat Protection Society shelter and saved his life.

Shortly after, my husband went to the shelter to get that kitty we always planned to have. He was working from home at the time and it seemed a good moment. We had agreed that we liked most kitties but for some reason, a ginger cat would be out of question. But then he saw Max and they fell in love.

Max has been a wonderful addition to our household. Actually we would not know how to manage without him: He checks the printer, has been supervising our recent move, patrols the garden and makes sure all new furniture loses that new look that looks so bourgeois.

In his free time he likes food, especially chicken from Marks amd Spencer, plays with his pink toy ball that has a bell in it, and cuddles with his dad - and who could resist his show-off belly? Max is the greatest, that's for sure.
    Hello, Maximus in England! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome ginger guy you are! You look very nice in your tabby and white fur! I like your sweet face and your show-off tummy, too!

Your dad was working from home at the time you were adopted, which was a good moment for everyone! Your daily to-do list is very full- checking the printer, breaking in any new furniture, and being a skilled supervisor! You even check on the garden to see what is happening there! Then it is time to play with your pink ball, and have fun! You snuggle with your dad and you have a favorite food, chicken from Marks and Spencer. (I don't know what that is but it must be extra-special!) And always being a camera star and a loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Max, the greatest!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Maximus, what a good-looking guy you are! You're such a handsome Ginger Tabby with white trim. My Ginger-Tabby-with-white-trim girl Sparkler says you are the Cat's Meow! That fur looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have, with the orange patch by your cute pink nose, and those lovely big orange eyes that match your fur. You are stunning in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. So nice to see you cuddled up with Dad in that one! And in the one of you on your back showing off your gorgeous belly, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to London and rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

As our friend Barbara said, "we all know that red-head princes are the latest craze over in the UK.." I wish I could watch YOU on TV all day!

And what a heartwarming, delightful story you have to tell! You were found wandering the streets of London, very close to a roundabout with lots of traffic, when you were a teenage boy of about ten months. Someone took you to the Cat Protection Society shelter and saved your life. We thank that person for taking you to the shelter and saving you. God bless him/her and you and the shelter people! And then your dear Purrrents-To-Be came to the shelter looking for a cat to keep Dad company as he worked from home. They saw you and fell in love, and off to your Purrrmanent, Purrrfect home you went! God bless them, too!

Now you are doing an excellent job keeping the household running, and your dear Purrrents don't know how they'd manage without you. You supervised the family's recent move, and now you check the printer, patrol the garden, and make sure all new furniture loses that bourgeois new look. In your free time you love eating Marks and Spencer chicken, playing with your pink ball, and cuddling with Dad. You and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maximus, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps a special serving of chicken from Marks and Spencer!

Last edited by phesina; 05-23-2018 at 04:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Maximus, what a handsome ginger tabby boy you are. Your soft looking coat has the most beautiful markings, and your face is so sweet.
    I'm so glad that you were rescued from the mean streets, and that your dad decided that a ginger kitty would be alright afterall.
    You are indeed a busy boy, making sure that everything is in order, including giving the furniture a more pleasing appearance. You also have excellent taste in food, like chicken from Marks and Spencer.
    Maximus, you are the kitty of a lifetime, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Marvelous Majestic Maximus!

Greetings, Maximus in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day!

So...your humans weren't sure if a ginger kitty would make a good fit? Hah! Well, you showed them, didn't you Maximus! What a gorgeous, hunky handsome ginger boy you are, and so perfectly named for you truly are "the max!" However did your humans manage before finding you?

Great thanks to all who had a paw in saving you from the mean streets, a most uncertain fate, helping to make your and your humans' love story a reality! How blessed your mom and dad are, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you to call their very own! You're just as special as they come, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Maximus! Meeting you this evening, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat!!! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Maximus, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Belly rubs!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maximus

Oh Maximus, it didn't matter whether or not you were a ginger cat all those years ago, you parents fell for you anyway. Now you have added lots of extra love and joy to their lives and they say they could not manage without you now! You enjoy your little ball with a bell, chicken, and of course to cuddle with your dad. You are a lovely ginger tabby and I am so happy to hear that you were saved from the London streets and can now have a cozy house with all the treats and cuddles in the world! (Heart)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Maximus!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana