Thread: BFFs Nemo and Squirt

BFFs Nemo and Squirt

Dear Nemo and Squirt, what a handsome couple you are. You two look so soft, and you have the sweetest faces.
    Your pictures are so precious. They show the unbreakable bond you share.
    I'm glad that your family recognized that both of you meant to be together for a lifetime. You compliment each other so well. Nemo, you are a big boy, but a scaredy cat, and you, Squirt, are Mr. Independent, greeting everybody who visits.
    Nemo and Squirt, there's nothing better than having a brother and best friend for life, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Nemo is the BIG brother of the house. He watches over everyone and everything. He is the alpha cat! He is nearly 20lbs, but he isn't fat. We have nicknamed him a "bear-cat." Even though he is the one is charge, he still has time to play with everyone else. For his size he is the biggest scaredy cat we have ever met. The slightest noise or movement and he darts out of the room to hide and he is the biggest Momma's boy in the house.

Squirt is Mr. Independent. He wants lovin' on his terms and you cannot convince him otherwise. He has a meow that sounds more like a bird's song, and he is extremely outgoing. He likes to turn his tail into the shape of a question mark, and has earned the nick name of "Riddler." He welcomes guests into the house, and there is no way to enter our home without him rubbing on you.

A stray had given birth the these little guys at our grandmother's house. They became members of this household at five weeks old, when their mom left them. They have a very special bond and I didn't have the heart to ever separate them. Nemo and Squirt truly love each other, they play together, eat together, and even clean each other. A true bond they share with each other that the other kitties in the household do not have.
    Hello, Nemo and Squirt cuties! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome pair of fellows you are! You have such sweet faces, and your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet!

Squirt, I would be honored to receive your welcome and I would be very happy to love on you for as long as you wish! Nemo, I will move very carefully, so as not to frighten you. I would like to watch you keep an eye on everybody and everything, or to play your favorite game! How wonderful that you are so closely bonded!

Squirt and Nemo, I hope you two and the other kitties in the household are having a very special, fun day of celebration! Happy, happy CatS of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    These two are unbearably sweet! Made my day, excellent!!!

Dearest Nemo and Squirt, what an utterly adorable pair of brothers you are! You are both absolutely beautiful with your tabby (Squirt in orange and Nemo in brown) and white markings in your so-soft-looking fur. And what sweet faces you have, with similar markings in your individual colors and Squirt with your little orange patch by your nose. You both have cute pink noses and lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us, which show off your delight and love so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to New Jersey to pet you both, and pet your kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! Nemo, you're the BIG brother, nicknamed the "bear-cat." You're the alpha cat, watching over everyone and everything, in spite of being the biggest scaredy-cat your dear Purrrsons have ever met! You're also the biggest Momma's boy in the house. Squirt, you're Mr. Independent who wants lovin' on your terms. Your meow sounds more like a bird's song. You're extremely outgoing, welcoming guests into the house, rubbing against them. Your question-mark tail has earned you the nickname of "Riddler." You two became members of your household at age five weeks. You have a very special bond with each other, playing together, eating together, and even cleaning each other. You and your dear Purrrents and kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nemo and Squirt, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Cats of the Day Nemo and Squirt!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Besties Nemo and Squirt!

Hi Nemo and Squirt! Congratulations on being crowned co-Cats of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious pair you two brothers make!!! And oh yes, we can clearly see from your heart-melting photos, the incredible, unbreakable bond of love and friendship you two share; inseparable since birth! Endless thanks to your family for keeping a bonded pair as one, and how well that decision has been rewarded, being blessed with two such sweet and loving furkids! What treasures you are, Nemo and Squirt, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Hope you enjoyed a very special, fun and loved filled day of celebration, boys, being treated to all your hearts desired and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nemo and Squirt, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

Inseparable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honoured as Cats of the Day, Nemo and Squirt!

What a handsome pair you are! You have such beautiful coats, and the sweetest faces.

You are siblings and have a very close bond, and I’m so glad your family saw that and kept you together.

Nemo, you are the big one and alpha cat, but also a scaredy-cat, but you are such a momma’s boy. Squirt, you are an in dependent boy, but you welcome all guests, rubbing against them, and you have a special meow - I would love to hear that. What sweethearts you both are, cleaning each other, eating and playing together - of course your family love you!

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, and get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Nemo and Squirt!

Sp precious!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.