Thread: Today's Dog - Mona

Today's Dog - Mona

Your comment reminded me of the same feeling about my dog’s adoption fee. I am 70 years old, raised a family and have grand kids, but the best money I ever spent in my life is the adoption rescue fee for my mutt – Ginger. Dogs will do that for you.

What a lovely, wonderful dog. As you have discovered fur kids are just the best. I'm so glad the three of you have each other.

Mona

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so cute and happy. I can see how you cheered up your pet parents.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Mona looks joyful, that's for sure! Too cute for words 😍

Precious Mona!

Hi Mona! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What a beautiful, joyful, happy, bouncy, life loving girl you are, Mona! Your photos have me smiling from ear to ear! And what a lineage, having been born to British and French pawrents, currently holding a German pawsport! And while I SO enjoyed meeting you today, I don't think anything can compare the joy you feel during playtime, those walks!

How blessed your mommy and daddy were, the day you came into their lives! The comfort and joy, the love and laughs you bring to their lives is a priceless gift indeed! You truly are the best of the best, Mona, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your dear daddy for sharing your precious self, all of those heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration, partaking in tons of playtime, a nice long walk, cuddling with your mom and dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mona, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That smile! Pure joy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I want to meet Mona and give a her a big hug and a cookie!

What an adorable dog you are, Mona.
    I can see why you are so well loved.
    Congratulations on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Mona looks playful and happy.

She Radiates Joy

What a cutie! Looks look like Mona loves life!