Thread: Softest Sparkles

Softest Sparkles

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 107
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You sure are fluffy and very beautiful.
    Black is my favorite color for pets.
    Enjoy your life with all of the good food,
    time to play, and most of all being loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

Soft and Fluffy Sparkles!

Hi Sparkles! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, oh so soft and fluffy DOUBLE Lionhead bun you are! Thank you for not totally running from the camera, hehe, so we could see just how gorgeous a girl you are! And no doubt you're even more beautiful in person! What I wouldn't give to cuddle you and stroke your soft, soft coat! And, by your proud human's account, you're just as beautiful in personality as you are in looks, a total snuggle bug, so sweet and loving! How did she/he get SO lucky???

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sparkles! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration...munching on yummy fruits and veggies; being treated to lots of free floor time/fun in your garden; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sparkles, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Such a beauty!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sparkles is the most lovely and delightful bunster in the whole world! Have the best day, darling Sparkles!

Hello, beautiful fluffy Sparkles! I would be delighted to pet you, because your coat looks so thick and soft! Or to watch you having fun in the garden, or to serve you a delicious treat! You are very special for sure! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

what a beautiful bunny you are, Sparkles! Congrats on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Sparkles, on being POTD! You are adorable! Best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Opt to adopt from shelters!