Thread: Handsome Hummer

Handsome Hummer

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Hummer!

What a handsome boy you are! You have a beautiful fluffy and soft looking coat and your blue eyes are stunning! You also have the sweetest face.

How lucky you were to be rescued from an unspeakable faith. You found a loving home and thrive now. Like the charmer you are, you have your family wrapped around your paws, and you get a variety of different foods, and all the love you need.

You sleep with your mom at night and when you wash her eyelid, she will wake up and give you kisses. What a charmer you are! No wonder everyone who sees you fall in love!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family. Get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

So beautiful!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Hummer, you are stunning! What an absolutely gorgeous young Maine Coon fellow you are! You are so beautiful with that long, thick, fluffy pale orange and white fur, and those big feetsies with fur between the toes, and that sweet face with those long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and the cute pink nose and those lovely big blue eyes! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us, which show off your beauty and your Purrrsonality so well. In that one of you lying on your side showing your tummy, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Toronto to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have and story you have to tell! We are so glad and grateful that you were rescued from a euthanasia site and given to your dear Meowmie. You are a real sweetheart: a lover, a charmer, a comedian. You love to sleep by Meowmie's head, wash her eyelids, clean yourself in her lap, and be kissed. You are very smart, too. You and Meowmie communicate expertly with each other! You know when she has gone to the store, and, since you've taught her that you don't like to eat the same thing two times in a row, you look forward to the new kinds of food she's brought you! When you're hungry, she tells you wait a minute, and you lay down and wait. If you start to meow and might wake up Dad, Meowmie puts her finger to her lips and you stop. She says you are a perfect cat, the best cat she's ever had! You and she (and Dad and the kitty in the background in the first picture too, we bet) love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hummer, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and Dad and your kitty housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-21-2018 at 07:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Handsome, hunky kitty Hummer!

Hummer was so named by his rescuer, because he 'talks' so much. Maine Coons can be quite loud. Hummer was left at a euthanasia site and an angel there rescued him for me. Orange cats are really special, as Hummer is. He is a lover, a charmer, a comedian. He often sleeps by my head. He likes to wash my eyelid. Hummer loves to be kissed. He is such a big boy, he loves to clean himself in my lap.

He is so smart!!! He knows when I've gone to the store; he knows I've brought him some more variety of food. He doesn't like to eat the same thing two times in a row. Everyone who sees him falls in love with him. If he starts to meow and my husband is asleep I can put my finger up to my lips and he stops. If he wants food, I'll tell him wait just a minute and he'll lay down my feet and wait. Maine Coons are absolutely the best cats and I will always have one in my home. What a perfect cat he is; the best cat I've ever had!!!
    Hello, handsome Hummer in Canada! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty guy you are! I like your blue eyes, your fluffy light orange coat, and your sweet face!

You are a good conversation partner, a charmer and a comedian! You love to receive kisses and to snuggle in your person's lap! You sleep by your person's head and place kitty kisses on her eye lids

You are a super-smart kitty, too! You know when someone has gone grocery shopping and brought home yummy noms for you. You don't like to eat the same meal twice in a row- variety is good. You are patient and intelligent! You are a purr-fect kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Maine Coon kitty Hummer!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Such a smart, pretty boy! Hummer is a work of art, no wonder you all adore him! 😻

Hunky Handsome Hummer!

Hi Hummer! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning, breathtakingly beautiful, hunky/handsome MC boy you are, Hummer! Your coat and coloring are magnificent, and just look at those sparkling, sea blue eyes!

Hard to fathom you were once a homeless shelter kitty, abandoned and facing the unspeakable! Thankfully your human's angel, your guardian angel, sprung you, and the rest is happy history!

How blessed your mommy and daddy are, having a furkid as beautiful, as smart, as sweet and loving as you, Hummer! You're a treasure, truly "the best," and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, seeing all of your exquisite, heart-melting photos, had been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Hummer, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Hummer, what a most beautiful Maine Coon boy you are. You look so soft in your incredible fluffiness, and your face is mesmerizing with those stunning blue eyes.
    How anybody could consider you for euthanasia is beyond me, and I am so happy that you were rescued by an angel, and then found your forever home.
    You are affectionate, smart and a foodie, never eating the same thing twice in a row.
    Hummer, you are indeed a perfect kitty, and I wish you, your kitty sibling and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Hummer!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana