Thread: Precious Elizabeth

Precious Elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth, what a beautiful, soft looking girl you were here on earth, and now a most precious kitty angel at the Rainbow Bridge.
    I am so very sorry that you had to leave your family so tragically. I can't even imagine the heartbreak your parents are going trough.
    You were extremely trusting and loving with everybody, humans and animals alike. You would flop in the driveway and the neighbor's children would stop by and pet you. You even picked your own beautiful name.
    Elizabeth, as short as your life might have been, your sweetness and kindness left a deep impression on everybody who knew you. You will always be in your family's and friends' hearts, and you will never be forgotten.
    You will watch over your beloved humans from the Rainbow Bridge, until you meet again.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Elizabeth, what a beautiful Angel you are! That orange tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, which, as your dear Purrrson says, is some of the softest fur around. You have the sweetest face, too, with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photographs with us, which show so many of the different sides of your Purrrsonality. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a loving story, a beautiful tribute your dear Purrrsons have written about you! You were a stray or feral kitty found by a friend of theirs, and they adopted you. We are most grateful to them that they chose to rescue a kitty who needed a home. You were so grateful, too, that you told them your name when they suggested it! You have the loudest purr and have been such a great companion. You would follow your dear Purrrsons and the family dog around everywhere. You'd run around outside and flop down in the driveway, where you'd let the neighbors' kids pet you.

I am so very sorry that you were taken from your dear family so early and so tragically. They miss you so very much, and you will live on in their hearts forever. You and your dear Purrrsons (and the doggie too, we're sure) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you shared and will always share! Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will welcome them Home, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Elizabeth Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and your doggie pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and treasured memories. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 05-20-2018 at 06:25 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Elizabeth~

Dear Elizabeth~

What a beautiful ginger girl you were in your earthly life, sweetheart, and what an even more beautiful heavenly angel you are today, having earned your wings. I'm so, so very sorry to hear of your tragic passing, having been taken from the family you loved, and who loved you, long before your time. You may no longer be there with them in body, but the countless cherished memories you and they made live on in their hearts, comforting them until that happy day of reunion. Yes, your time on this earth was cut short. But oh, what living and loving you packed into those brief three years, enjoying every moment spent with your family, the humans and furry ones alike, to the max!

Great thanks to your family for sharing their cherished memories, so many heart-melting photos with us here today, giving us the honor of paying tribute to their precious baby.
    How blessed they were to have known your big and giving heart, your love and devotion. You truly were one EXTRA special girl, Elizabeth, beautiful inside and out, one in a million! Enjoy the big blow out party I know all of our beloved Rainbow Bridge fur angels are throwing you today, Elizabeth. And send down your love to comfort your family. They miss you so very much!

SO beautiful! SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Elizabeth is the most beautiful and divine COTD! So sorry she could not be with you far longer.🌹❤️💕

Congratulations to angel Elizabeth
    at Rainbow Bridge,
    for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Elizabeth

Elizabeth
    Sweetie, you were and still are the love of your humans lives! You always made them happy, and you were happy to be with them too. You had a good, loving life and unfortunately, you were taken at only 3 years old. Hopefully during those 3 years though you felt loved and safe and happy.
    I can only hope that your death was quick and painless. Reading a story like that brought tears to my eyes. I wish I could have met you, and stroked your very soft, cream colored fur .
    You were the perfect cat with so much love to receive and give. Now I know that you watch over your humans from the rainbow bridge, with so much love in those sweet eyes. You will never be forgotten, Elizabeth, and of course, always be loved tremendously.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Elisabeth!

What an absolutely beautiful, soft looking girl you were, Elisabeth, and you had the sweetest face! I am so very sorry that you had to leave your family so tragically.

You were trusting and loving with everybody, humans and animals alike. You would flop in the driveway and the neighbour's children would stop by and pet you - and you enjoyed car rides. Such a sweetheart you were!

Enjoy a big a celebration with your new kitty friends on the RB, and send your family a sign. They will keep the good memories and you will be in their hearts forever, Elisabeth!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.