Thread: Reeses the Rat Terrier

Reeses the Rat Terrier

You are so sweet I bet you are named after your owner's favorite candy. How fortunate that the two of you are together. I'm so glad you were saved so that you could spend many happy years with your family.

Precious Reeses!

Hi Reeses! Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful boy!

Thanks for taking the time to paw off a note to us, sweetheart! I so enjoyed reading your heartwarming rags to riches story, a bit about the very special bond of love and trust you and your human soulmate share!

No doubt about it, Reeses! It was destined to be that you and your lady would be as one, that your guardian angel would lead you to your family in your time of great need, and the rest is happy history! Endless thanks to your mom for doing all that was needed to heal you and make you whole again! She literally saved your life! And in return, each and every day your reapy the compassion shown you with your love and companionship, your loyalty and unwavering devotion! A human couldn't hope for a more special furkid than you, Reeses! You're the best, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

I think I'm special because of the loyalty, friendship, and love we have for each other. I'm glad I'm her dog, I don't know where I would be if I didn't find her. Heck! You can even call it destiny!
    Thanks for brightening my dark and rainy day with your heartwarming backstory and precious pics, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Reeses, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Reeses

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful story of survival and the love
    you and your owner have for eachother.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Yes, it's Reese's day!! What a charming and adorable dog 🐾

Congratulations to adorable Reeses, for being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana