Thread: Cool Cosmo

Cool Cosmo

Dear Cosmo, what an absolutely stunning British Blue Shorthair boy you are. Your thick coat looks so plush and soft, and your expressive face with those golden eyes is too sweet.
    I can tell by your beautiful pictures how sweet, calm and relaxed you are.
    In true kitty fashion, you love boxes, big, small and way too small. The box will adjust to you, so you will always fit.
    You also like to survey your surroundings, sitting in the driveway.
    Of course you are big boned and not fat. I think more people should be as considerate as your parents.
    Cosmo, you are a special, larger-than-life boy, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Cosmo is a rock star! I was thrilled to learn that he is our most magnificent COTD today. I was also very happy you mentioned that Cosmo may be a tad "portly". I have been feeling guilty lately as my cat has become ...well, rather portly too. There is no need to say anything derogatory about our darling cats now, is there. Some cats are simply hungrier than others. Cosmo is absolutely perfect just the way he is. Please extend my highest regards to your sweet Cosmo on his well deserved, special day! 😻

Too Cool Cosmo!

Hi Cosmo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a hunky, handsome, utterly enchanting, "big boned," box loving British Blue boy you are! What is it about our kitties, their obsession with boxes? Not only boxes, but boxes whose sizes challenge their...sizes! Well, one thing is for certain. Your humans' hearts are more than big enough to accommodate your super sized self! How blessed they are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid, a best friend for life in you! You're a treasure, Cosmo, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your "top cat" honors!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...nesting in boxes, cuddling with your pawrents, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Cosmo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

That face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Cosmo, you are gorgeous! You are absolutely stunning with that plush grey fur that looks so soft, and those HUGE bones that give you such an impressive size, and that sweet face with those lovely big amber eyes! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are PURRRFECT in every one of them. In that one of you on your side showing your tummy, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Oklahoma City to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are sweet and loyal, very calm and relaxed. When you get comfortable with someone, you show that person by rubbing your face and side up against him or her. You love boxes, as many cats do, and you display your skill at fitting into them regardless of their sizes. You are an indoor cat, but you love going outside to explore when you get the chance. You sit in the driveway and just watch what's going on outside. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cosmo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Cat of the Day to Cool Cosmos!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a gorgeous British Blue kitty you are, Cosmo! Happy Cat of the Day!

Cosmo

Cosmo, what a handsome boy you are! Happy cat of the day! I'm wishing you many more happy, love filled years with your family!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Cosmo!

What a handsome boy you are! You have such a beautiful soft looking coat and your amber eyes are beautiful, too. You also have the sweetest face!

Like many cats, you love boxes and you will try to fit into them no matter what size they are. You’re a big boy, but not fat, just big boned. And you’re sweet loyal and calm, will rub against your people for attention. I’m sure they love that.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family. Get pampered with extra treats, more boxes and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.