Thread: Adorable Ratatat!

Adorable Ratatat!

Hi Ratatat! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What an adorable rattie boy you are, and just as sweet and loving as you are handsome! Your human knew the moment she laid eyes on you, at that first touch of the glass, that you were the one, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be! How lucky your lady is, having been chosen by you to be your one and only! You and she have only been together but a short time, but already the bond you and she share runs deep! How lucky she is, having a furkid as joyful, as devoted and loving as you, Ratatat! They just don't come any more special than you!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your adorable, sweet self, your heart-melting photos and squee worthy video with us! Meeting you and your dear cage mate has truly warmed and brightened my grey and gloomy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing chase the straw, hehe; sitting atop your lady's shoulder and cuddling with your rattie pal; munching on yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Ratatat, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your sweet rattie pal, too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ratata

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  10.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a cleaver name "Ratata"
    You picked your person to love you.
    I'm so glad you also have a companion.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations on being POTD, adorable Ratatat!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Ratatat, on being POTD! You are adorable! (We rodents!) We are so happy that you have found a loving home where you are appreciated! Sending Best Wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net