Thread: Blueberry: Such a beautiful kitty...

Blueberry: Such a beautiful kitty...

Thank you so much for having the patience and sticking with her. I hope she'll be with you for years to come. Imagine what she had to go through to get a loving home.

Brave, beautiful Blueberry!

Hello, Blueberry in Utah! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a brave girl you are, allowing yourself to be rescued from outdoors! You lived in your people's basement for awhile after you came home, where you were safe and warm. You had some litter pan issues at first, but you got past those with the patience and determination of your caring family! I like the picture of you in a sunny spot - your fur looks healthy and soft, and you look sleepy and content! You sit in your favorite person's lap, or look out the window to see all the activity and watch for your favorite person! What a gorgeous blue kitty you are!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Blueberry! I see another kitty in the one picture - sending hugs, snuggles and love to you and your buddy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Blueberry, what a beautiful girl you are indeed! Your gorgeous blue fur is so plush and soft-looking, and what a sweet face you have with that dark grey nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for posting those great photographs! You are adorable in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Utah to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You had been a stray, wandering the streets of your neighborhood. Your Purrrsons-to-be were watching you, and when the weather started to get cold, they brought you inside. You stayed in the basement for a while, until you learned the litterbox routine. Then you were allowed upstairs, and you settled right in! You get along fine with the other cats and with your Purrrsons. God bless them all for taking the time and devoting the energy and love to bring you home and help you realize you are safe at home at last!

Your favorite Purrrson is your step-Daddy, and you love to sit on his lap. You take long, relaxed naps with the other kitties every afternoon. You like to sit by the window, watching the world or waiting for your favorite Purrrson to come home. You do have anxiety issues, and sometimes you pull small clumps of your fur out and spit them on the floor. We hope you will eventually get over that, now that you know you are safe and warm and well-fed and loved. Now that you have your wonderful calm and stable home environment, you have become a very happy kitty. You and your dear Purrrsons and the other kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blueberry, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Blueberry!

Greetings, beautiful Blueberry! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

Turns out all she needed was a calm and stable home environment and she became a happy kitty.
    And that you are, beautiful "blue" Blueberry, one very happy, most cherished kitty, and truly blessed, knowing the unconditional love and companionship of one amazing furever family!

Endless thanks to them for taking you in in your time of need, providing you with safe shelter, giving you all the space and time you needed to settle in, and the rest is happy history! How blessed your furever family is, knowing the love and friendship of a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you...especially your daddy, hehe! Nothing like having one's lap warmed by a ball of furry, purring perfection after a long and tiring day!

How lucky your furever family is, Blueberry, having a beautiful best furkid in you!!! You're a treasure, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, being treated to your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...watching the world go by from your curio cabinet perch, waiting for you daddy to come home; napping on your couch and loveseat; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud humans! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Blueberry, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Blueberry!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Blueberry, what a beautiful girl you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet.
    I'm so glad that you found the best family you could have asked for.
    Their patience and understanding paid off, and you turned out to be the sweetest and most loving kitty.
    Now you're a lap kitty for your favorite person, and you safely watch the world go by from the inside.
    Blueberry, you truly are a special girl, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Blueberry brings joy to my heart, she is a perfect cat 🌺

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day beautiful Blueberry!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Blueberry!

What an adorable girl you are! Your blue coat is so beautiful and you have the sweetest face! with stunning eyes!

How lucky that you were taking in from the street before it got too cold, it’s no fun being out in the winter.

You were anxious at first, but because of your family’ s patience and knowledge of cats, they let you stay in the basement to begin with, and later you were introduced to the rest of the house and your new kitty friends.

The love and care your family give you have turned you into a sweet and calm kitty, and you are thriving. You do have special human person, but you love them all, including the kitties.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, and get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.