Thread: Terrific Tyrion

Terrific Tyrion

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 174
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You deserve to be spoiled after being so sick.
    Not only handsome, but smart, too.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Tyrion!

Hi Tyrion! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a handsome Pygmy Goat you are, Tyrion, and oh, quite the captivating charmer to boot! Napping on the recliner? Sipping a nice chardonnay through a straw, perhaps? Yes, you truly are spoiled rotten, Tyrion, and deservedly so, after the very rough, scary start at life you had!!! Thankfully you pulled through from that dire diagnosis, going on to live the good life, a life full of love and leisure! Major thanks to Dr. Sarah for her amazing care and generosity! She truly was heaven sent! And how blessed is your family, having a beautiful, smart, charming scamp of a boy in you, Tyrion! You truly are one of a kind, beautiful in body and heart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with your goat buddies, lounging in the house, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parents! (Go easy on the wine!) Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Tyrion, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your goat brothers and sisters, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Tyrion is definately a sweet little goat, so happy he made it through his health scare! Unpleasant ordeal for all I'm sure! I would imagine that wine probably ain't so good for ya Tyrion so drink your water through a straw. Hangovers blow. That is too cute, that straw trick. Hope the whole family has the best day, Tyrion is the best POTD in the world!!

I agree with mon:

Tyroin better drink water with a straw and not wine.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations Tyrion, on being POTD! You are adorable! All pets are Heaven-sent! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, sober, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net