Thread: Stunning Angel

Stunning Angel

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I agree, let the other dogs do the "dirty work".
    Babysitting is a more important job.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Angel!

Greeting Angel! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, blue merle Aussie girl you are, Angel! Your coat is gorgeous, and oh, those sparkling "glass" blue eyes are breathtaking! And true to your breed, not only are you beautiful but so intelligent; beauty and brains! Though you do part with your brothers and sisters in that trademark Aussie love for "work" thing, preferring to keep those dainty paws of yours clean while your brothers and sisters do all the dirty work! But you have a more important job to do, that of dutifully watching over your young skin sister, warming your humans' laps and hearts, bringing so much joy and laughter to their lives! How blessed your humans are, Angel, having a loyal and loving best friend and protector; a full fledged family member in you, sweetheart! You truly are a gem of a girl, Angel, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Angel! Meeting you today, seeing your beautiful photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your Aussie brothers and sisters, maybe taking a swim; lounging on the porch; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted pack members! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Angel, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your 6 Aussie sibs, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Wow, brains and beauty indeed! Angels photos and story speaks for itself. Most brilliant DOTD! ❤️💕

Angel enjoys her days playing outside with our other six Australian Shepherds, swimming or just laying on the porch all day long. She can work livestock if she has too, but she prefers to keep her "dainty" paws clean and let the others do all the dirty work!

She is a great babysitter for my two-year-old daughter. Angel is never far from her side wherever we go. Angel absolutely loves any type of attention, even enjoys climbing in our laps sometimes as if she was still a puppy! She is one of the best dogs we have at our home. We wouldn't be complete without her brains and beauty!
    Hello, Angel in Kentucky! Happy Dog of the Day!

My goodness, seven Aussie dogs! That must make for days full of fun and joy! You have decided to let the others take on the dirty work, while you do the job of kid-sitting your young person! You enjoy attention and spend time up in your people's laps - perfect! You are a much-loved family member!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Angel -- hugs and love to you and all your pack!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Angel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana