Thread: Bruno and Hugo Bunny Brothers

Bruno and Hugo Bunny Brothers

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 370
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    You two look so cute together.
    You look alike, but have different personalities.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Sending bunny hugs to the special twins today, Bruno and Hugo! These two are adorable Pets of the Day!

Adorable Bruno and Hugo!

Hi Bruno and Hugo! Happy Pets of the Day!

What a treat, being treated to a double dose of baby bunny adorableness today! You're almost too cute to be real! You two nestled close together,reminds me of a pair of bunny slippers I had as a kid! And yes, it's hard to tell you two apart! What fun your human is in for, watching you two cuties grow and learn, getting into mischief, bringing so much joy and love to her/his life! What a lucky mom/dad, having furkids as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you two!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bruno and Hugo! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...jumping and climbing, munching on yummy treats, snuggling with your human and bunny brother Johann, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Bruno and Hugo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Johann, too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Bruno and Hugo, bunny brothers! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

The only thing better than a bunny as Pet of the Day is ... a pair of bunnies! You two are absolutely adorable! I agree completely with what my friend tatsxxx11 has said- your person is going to have tons of fun watching you grow and learn, maybe get into mischief, and be greatly loved pets!

I am sending more hugs and snuggles to Bruno and Hugo, and also to bunny buddy Johann! Happy, happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations Bruno and Hugo, on being Pets of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

They really look a like. Congrats Bruno and Hugo.

Congratulations, Adorable Bruno and Hugo, on sharing POTD honors today! You two are precious and so huggable! Sending best wishes to both of you (AND Johann!) for long lives, happiness, good health and safety (stay inside!)! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net