Thread: Sweet Ooska!

Sweet Ooska!

Hello, sweet Ooska and hello, Rosie too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome kitty you are, Ooska! I like your sweet face, your cute pink nose, and your soft fur! I would be very glad to pet you for as long as you like, and to pet Rosie too if she wishes!

I smiled when I read about how you helped your sister to be a loved kitty girl! I like the picture of the two of you snuggling together! I'm sure you bring plenty of fun and love to your people each day

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Ooska and love to Rosie too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Ooska, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. You look so soft, and your face is too adorable with those green eyes and your pink nose.
    I love your pictures. You and Rosie are so cute together.
    I bet you did have a paw in turning your feral kitty sis into a well behaved girl. You are just a perfect boy, loving to be petted, cat nip and rug rides. You are also sticking with your cat food, no people food.
    Ooska, you are a larger-than-life kitty, and I wish you, Rosie and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Ooska, what an adorable guy you are! You are so cute with that soft-looking fur and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You look so relaxed in them all, and how nice to see you cuddlinlg up with your best friend Rosie in that last precious one! I wish I could reach through the screen to wherever you are here in the U.S.A. and pet you both, and pet any other kitty housemates you have, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love petting, catnip, and Rosie. You enjoy rug rides, and you only like to eat cat food, not human food like chicken, hamburger, or fish that many cats like and that you are frequently offered. You have helped feral-born Rosie adjust to indoor life, and you two adore each other. You both and your other family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ooska, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Rosie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-15-2018 at 08:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Ooska!

Good evening, Ooska! Happy Cat of the Day, and greetings to dear Rosie, too!

So...what's in a name? I dare say most people are not familiar with the Cherokee language, the meaning of the word "ooska," and so, despite meaning "skull," instead of "head," I say wear your moniker with pride; it's an adorable name! And as you human says...too late to change it now, anyway!

You and Rosie truly are the Yin and Yang, the Mutt and Jeff of kittydom, what with you checking in at an impressive 30 lbs, Rosie a mere 5 or 6 lbs! But no matter. We can see from your photos that you two make for one precious pair, best buds for life!

Great thanks to your furever family for choosing rescue, opening up their home and hearts to one beautiful, sweet and loving boy! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, and your family so very blessed, having a furkid as special as you to call their very own!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Ooska! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...taking a *magical* rug ride or two, hehe; imbibing in a bit of catnip; cuddling with dear Rosie and your humans, receiving tons of "pets"; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Ooska, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to precious Rosie, too!

Pure love!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Ooska is the most awsome, great big pussycat! Fantastic that he is COTD and his name is great too. I love the pic of him and Rosie, it is just way too cute!

Congratulations handsome Ooska, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank You!

Thank you for all the great comments about Ooska and Rosie. If you would like to see more pictures of Ooksa, Rosie and their other feline family members we've rescued, just follow this link:
    https://cherokeegal1975.deviantart.c...5432118/Photos

Some of the pictures are better than others in quality, but I'm still learning how to use my phone's camera. I'll be submitting more nominations for cat of the day a little at a time.

Thanks, and welcome to Pet Talk!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Ooska!

What a handsome boy you are! You have such a beautiful soft looking coat and your green eyes are beautiful, too. You also have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose.

I’m so glad you found a nice family and a little kitty friend, you look so cute cuddled up together.

You’re a big boy, but you stick to your cat food and that’s a good choice, because you might be even bigger if you ate people food.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with Rosie and your family. Get pampered with attention, rug rides catnip and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Ooska

Awwww, Ooska is absolutely adorable! He is very handsome and it is so cute to see him next to Rosie because he is so much bigger but they are obviously best friends who share a special bond! I hope you have many more loving years with both your feline family and human family!