Thread: Lovable Lucius

Lovable Lucius

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  13.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It's so good that your family helps you with your medical issues.
    I love all of your pictures, especially with your little brother.
    Celebrate your world famous day.
    Last edited by DonnaDWM; 05-15-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Lucius

Lucius should not be fe raw chicken-it's very bad for dogs. My dog loves canned chicken. You might try that. But no more raw chicken, please.

Labalicious Lucius!

Greetings, Lucius, in the U.K.! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you, from all of us here in this Lab loving home!

What a handsome, personality packed, life loving, simply adorable Labbie boy you are, sweetheart! Looking at your heart-melting photos, seeing the happy, healthy, joyful boy we meet here today, it's hard to imagine all that you've been through. You sure have suffered more than your fair share of serious, even life threatening health issues in your young life, Lucius But thanks to your fighting spirit, your furever family's unwavering devotion and some excellent vet care, you've defied the odds! Oh yes, Lucius, I sure am thrilled to hear how well you're doing now! And while my heart aches for the tragic, untimely passing of your beloved sister, Lacey, thanks to your adorable brother, Little Pup, your heart is healing, that joyful spirit back in full force! Life is good!

How very lucky your *special person* is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving "first' in you, sweetheart! In looks, personality and heart, you couldn't be any more special! You truly are a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to all of your utterly heart-melting, life affirming photos, has made my morning! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, sweetheart...enjoying a little hydrotherapy in your pool, hehe; playing with Little Pup and your friends at doggie day care; chasing those tennis balls; snuggling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Lucius the Lab, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Little Pup, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Lucius sure has packed a whole lot of livin' into such a short time! Sounds like he keeps his family on their toes. Thankfully his family are all super and certainly took excellent photos of darling Lucius. Sending lotsa love on his special day and lots to Little Pup too! . All great photos!!

Happy Dog of the Day. loveable Lucius!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana