Thread: Joyful Angel Jasmine

Joyful Angel Jasmine

Dear Jasmine, what a beautiful tortie girl you were here on earth, and now a glorious kitty angel at the Rainbow Bridge. Your shiny coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those big, inquisitive eyes.
    Your pictures are too precious, what a cute kitten you were!
    Even though you loved your kitty siblings, you preferred your human family. You entertained them with singing, and you always stayed close to them.
    Jasmine, the time you spent with your beloved family was not nearly enough, but you are waiting for them at the Rainbow Bridge, and until then, you will be watching over them!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Jasmine was, and will always be exquisite in every single way. Beautiful.

Precious Angel Jasmine~

What a gorgeous earthly Calcio girl you were, Jasmine, and no doubt more beautiful still, now that you've earned you angel wings. Well done, sweetheart! For 15 wonderful years you brought so much joy, happiness and love to your humans' lives, your kitty sibs, too. But now that your work earth on earth is done, time for you to romp happily at the Rainbow Bridge, healthy and whole once more. And while you may no longer be there with your mom and dad in body, your beautiful spirit lives on in their hearts, in their countless cherished memories, until that joyful day of reunion.

She loved her feline family as well, but really preferred her people, we were her Mom and Dad. We know she will be at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for us and we will be happy together again.
    How well rewarded was your mommy's decision to welcome into the family, a kitty in such desperate need those many years ago, and how well you returned her love and compassion, 10 fold, bringing so much happiness to your mommy and daddy's days...your fur siblings too. You truly were one in a million, a treasure!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory and beautiful photos with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one extra special girl, though I have to admit, seeing your "timeline" did bring more than a tear or two to my eyes. What a beautiful girl you were, inside and out! My love to you and your family, precious Jasmine, Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!

Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jasmine, what a beautiful Tortie Angel you are! My Tortie girl Poppy, who just became an Angel yesterday, told me that you and she are already becoming good friends and comparing notes on being Torties!

You are so pretty with that multi-colored fur that looks so plush and soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, and how nice to see you at so many different ages. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge ..to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know that Poppy and the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a wonderful tribute your dear Purrrson has written to you! You were born in a junkyard in 2003 and came to join your dear human family as soon as you were old enough to leave your mother. You are a gentle little soul, loving everyone in your families both feline and human. You have a delightful habit of singing rather than purring, with quite a range of notes. Please send some Angelic purrrs, or songs, to their hearts to reassure them that you are with them always and will welcome them Home, One Fine Day... What a wonderful love-filled life you've shared with them all!

Congratulations, darling Jasmine Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear family members, feline and human, are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and wonderful memories and all your favorite Angelic games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Angel Jasmine!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Jasmine

Loving Jasmine,
    You had such a happy, love filled life with your human and cats family for 15 years. Your other family members enjoyed every minute of your presence, especially when you gave out love and cuddles! Your coat is beautiful and those big, bright eyes are just mesmerizing and show all the love you have in your bigheart
    You will be forever missed, sweet Jasmine, and certainly never forgotten. You will see your family again someday, for now, you get to be their guardian angels, watching over them from the Rainbow bridge