Thread: Happy Hazel

Happy Hazel

Dear Hazel, what a beautiful dilute calico girl you are. Your coat with those muted colors looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face.
    I am so glad that your rough start in life turned into a wonderful, forever home. Like your dad said, people like that should be put in jail. I hope that your siblings had the same luck as you and got placed with kind people.
    Despite all that, you turned into a sweet and friendly kitty.
    You like to watch the world from inside your safe home and you are greeting your humans at the door.
    Hazel, you are too precious for words, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious Hazel!

Hi Hazel! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous dilute Calico girl you are, Hazel, and how I LOVE your name!!! But oh, what a heartwrenching rags to riches story is yours...

I'm with your dear daddy, Hazel. ANYONE who would even contemplate abandoning helpless infants into the wild, to fend for themselves, is beyond despicable, and should be put in jail! But thanks to your dear mommy, your hero rescuer Meghan, you escaped the unspeakable, welcomed into the loving arms of humans deserving of your unconditional love and devotion!

And what what a wonderful 8 years it has been, for you and your mommy and daddy; one big, happy family! You truly are deserving of your big day of honor, sweetheart, your mommy Meaghan too! How blessed your family is, having a furkid, a furry family member as sweet and loving, as special as you! You're a treasure!

Great thanks to your proud daddy for sharing you, your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos with us; giving us the honor of paying tribute to one EXTRA special girl! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, watching the world go by from your window sill, cuddling with your mommy and daddy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hazel, our very special and ost deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Hazel, what a beautiful girl you are! You are an absolutely gorgeous Dilute Calico, so pretty in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. They show off your delightful Purrrsonality so well. And what an adorable kitten you were! (And an adorable adult, of course.) I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Poughkeepsie, NY to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Hazel, we are so very, very glad and grateful that your dear Meowmie-to-be rescued you, and we hope so much that your siblings, and your cat-mom too, also wound up in safe homes with kind people. (I think alleged-humans like that "put them out in the woods to fend for themselves" jerk should not only be put in jail, they should be somehow time-regressed to age three weeks and left out in the woods to fend for themselves, too. I'm sorry, I have very little patience for such creeps.)

You are very friendly with everyone you meet, even rambunctious children! You greet people at the front door, and you love to lay on window-sills and watch the world outside. You are an intricate part of the family, and you and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hazel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Hazel is magnificent! What a beautiful and perfectly lovely COTD! This is Hazels day and she should be celebrated to the max. Big and giant, enourmous smooches. Yep, jail for sure for folks like that. No question here. Rotters! Love ya Darling Hazel!

Hazel's hard day's are over and now she has a forever home.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, happy Hazel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Hazel!

What a lovely girl you are! Your Calico coat is so beautiful and soft. You have the sweetest face - and how adorable you are in your kitten picture!

I am shocked to hear that anyone could even think of leaving you and your siblings at three weeks old to fend for yourselves in a wood. How despicable!! However, your mom to be, rescued you and now you have loving home. I hope your siblings found homes, too.

It all ended well for you and you turned into such a friendly and sweet girl. You greet people at the front door, and you even tolerate Meghan’s 10-year old brother chasing you around. You enjoy laying on window-sills and watch the world outside, like most kitties do.

Hazel, you such a sweetheart and deserve to be honoured. I hope you will be part of your family for many years to come. Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, and get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Animal abuse.

" It is such a shame how people can sometimes treat animals, people like her neighbor who was going to put three week-old kittens out to "fend for themselves" should be put in jail, but that's just my opinion"
    +++
    Agreed.
    Thank you for saving this little character.

What a gorgeous calico lady you are, Hazel! I hope you had a very happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678