Thread: Stunning Sarge

Stunning Sarge

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  320.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    I especially like the picture of you with your "sister".
    You both look so content.
    Celebrate your special day.

Stunning Sage and Nkita!

Greetings, Sarge and Nikita! Happy Dogs of the Day!!!

What a stunning GSD brother and sister team you are, Sarge and Nikita! I love all of your photos, but like Donna, that one of the two of you posing together so regally is breathtaking! You two exhibit all that we GSD lovers cherish in your noble, beloved breed: beauty, keen intelligence, unwavering devotion and loyalty to your family, hearts as big as they come! I know it's your special day, Sarge, but hard not to honor dear sister Nikita, too! How blessed your pawrents are, having two such beautiful, sweet and loving furkids in you two; how well their decision to choose rescue has been rewarded! They truly are doubly blessed!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Sarge...watching over your "little" sister and playing with your Kong, munching on yummy treats, the two of you being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Sarge and Nikita, our very special and most deserving Dogs of the Day, EVERy day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow

All I can say is,

WOW!!!

Both beautiful dogs.

Happy Dog of the Day to beautiful Sarge and Nikita! I hope you are having a fun day of playing and spending time with your family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to beautiful Sarge and Nikita, on being today's Dogs of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Sarge is wonderful! Large and in charge Sarge made my day! ❤️💕

I have to assume you had that photo of the two printed & framed and on the wall. I don't think you could have gotten a better shot. It's perfect.