Thread: Darling Durrin

Darling Durrin

Name:  10.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  274.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are definitely not a wild bunny.
    So glad you found your forever home with
    people who love you and a girlfriend, too.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Durrin!

Greetings, Durrin McFurren, a.ka. Jarl Durrin! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, snow white, ruby eyed bunny you are, Durrin! And as active as you are, hard believe you're 11 years old!

I was so moved, learning of your heartbreaking start at life, having been abandoned into the wild, then rescued, only to find yourself languishing so very long at that shelter, shunned due to your beautiful ruby red eyes! Well, to all of those who passed you up, their loss is your furever family's immeasurable gain!

How blessed your humans were (especially your daddy), that fateful day at the shelter, having been chinned, chosen by you to be your furever family, and the rest is happy history! No doubt in my mind you and your humans were destined to be together! And as is so often the case with our adopted furkids, the rescue was mutual!

Although we have taken care of Durinn, he has also taken care of me. I have had depression for a lot of the time during which we have cared for Durinn. He has been a wonderful friend during that time, and is always an absolute joy to have around. And, he has served as the model for not one, but two, of the tattoos which I have!
    The comfort and joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' lives is truly a cherished gift, Durrin! A family couldn't hope for a sweeter, more loving, more joyful bunny furkid than you! That said...Can a guy ever have enough girlfriends?

Thanks to your dear daddy for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story, your utterly heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a most welcome bit of warmth and sunshine on this chilly and dark day! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...receiving countless pets and rubs, cuddling with your daddy, binkying with sheer abandon, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Durrin, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear girlfriend (or girlfriends), all of your furry sibs, too!

Epic!!!

Me and my dad!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful bunny you are, Durinn! How wonderful that you have helped your dad with depression by being your special self! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    So happy that Durrin is our POTD, what an irresistable bunster! It is the best that he can cheer your heart by being so freakin cute and sweet. I hope you are together for a very long time to come, the pictures are too adorable!

Congratulations, Durrin, on being POTD! You have finally found a loving forever home where you are truly appreciated! ALL homeless pets at shelters deserve that! You are adorable and precious! Your photos are delightful! God bless you and all your furry friends and human family! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! P.S. Here is a link to all of our precious rescues (we have adopted MANY homeless pets that were considered "unadoptable": http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Darling Durrin!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana