Thread: Beautiful Buddy Boy

Beautiful Buddy Boy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a well behaved senior you are.
    It's great that you only had one family all of your life.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Buddy Boy!!

Greetings, Buddy Boy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all of us here in this Retriever loving home!

What a gorgeous, gentle giant you are, Buddy Boy, the quintessential Golden in looks, personality and heart! Goldens are considered by many to be the most loving of all breeds, and you are living proof of that, Buddy Boy! I'm sorry to hear about your limited sight, sweetheart, but clearly it hasn't kept you from living and loving life to the max! That's a Golden for you!

How blessed your family was, Buddy, the day you came into their lives, the day they were blessed with the best Christmas gift ever, the gift of unconditional love and devotion! Beautiful, well behaved, loyal and loving, with a heart of pure gold, that's YOU, Buddy Boy! It's no wonder that all who have the pleasure of meeting you fall hopelessly in love! They just don't come any sweeter, any more special than you, Buddy Boy! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, simply THE BEST!!!

Great thanks to your skin sister for sharing your heartwarming backstory and your utterly heart-melting photos with us. Meeting you has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking a dip in your pool and chewing on your cherished green and blue rubber bone,;exploring your yard and napping in the sunshine; cuddling with your human sister; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Buddy Boy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!! Summer's coming!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I loved every sweet photo of Buddy! What a good boy, such a sweetheart and magnificent DOTD!

What a gorgeous Golden you are, Buddy! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Contrats to beautiful Buddy on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana