Thread: Smart, sweet Smudge!

Smart, sweet Smudge!

My lovely feline companion is a cat called Smudge. She is the adopted sister of Taffy. She loves her big brother but he isn't always kind to her, so she comes to the family for love and hugs!

Smudge likes to play with her cat toys and although quite a chunky cat climbs the tree in the garden and sits patiently hoping a bird will not see her and come within paw's reach! She is very fond of her food and we have to watch her weight, otherwise the vet gets anxious when she goes for her yearly check up.

She is very easygoing and there isn't much she doesn't like, apart from being ignored and her breakfast being late if I am having a lie in! I then get a furry face very close to mine and gentle pats to ensure I am awake.

I love her to bits.
    Hello, lovely Smudge! I like your sweet face and your tuxedo kitty coloring! Your fur looks so soft to pet, too!

What a smart girl you are, too! You don't just watch from the ground, but get busy climbing the tree to keep an eye out for birds! You tell your person when it is time to wake up and prepare your breakfast - I would be honored to receive one of your special wake-up paw taps, and to serve you! There is plenty of love to go around from your people, and you get along with your big brother most of the time. PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Smudge! Love to Taffy, too!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 05-07-2018 at 05:04 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Smudge is so pretty, brilliant in every single way! I wish Taffy was nicer but brothers tend to be a pain in the arse at times eh. 🙀 Lotsa love to Smudge! Taffy too I suppose 😸

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Smudge!

What a lovely girl you are! Your Tuxedo coat is beautiful and so soft looking, and your eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face!

Although you are a little chunky, you are fit enough to climb the tree, and wouldn’t you just love it if you could catch a bird. However, I’m sure you get all the food you need in the house, but you remind your mom every morning, so she doesn’t forget.

It’s good you have a big brother to play with and I hope you’ll get along most of the time, but if not, you have your family for love and hugs.

You sound like such a sweetheart and I hope you enjoy a day of celebration, playtime and extra treats. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Smudge!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Smudge, what a beautiful lady you are! You are an absolutely gorgeous Tuxedo, with that soft-looking black and white fur in such an interesting design, and those lovely big eyes, and that sweet face with the little black spots on your nose, your cheek, and your chin. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Harrow, Middlesex, in England to pet you, and pet your big brother Taffy, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to play with your cat toys and to climb the tree in the back yard and watch patiently for a bird to approach. You also love your big brother Taffy. He isn't always kind to you, though, so you get your love and hugs from your humans. You are very easygoing except when breakfast is late, and then you get your dear Purrrson up with gentle pats. You and she/he and Taffy and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Smudge, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Taffy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Sweet Smudge!

Hi Smudge in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day to you from across the pond, sweetheart!

What a treat, reading your heartwarming backstory, your human's love filled tribute, seeing all of your lovely, heart-melting photos! You truly are one gorgeous Tuxie girl, Smudge, utterly irresistible! No wonder your human
    love you SO very much. A pawrent couldn't hope for anything more in a furkid! And deep down I do believe Taffy loves you too! How blessed your human is, having a beautiful, chill and laid back, sweet and loving best furkid in you, sweet Smudge! You're a gem of a girl, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your cat toys (and Taffy), and hanging out in your garden (birdies beware, hehe), being pampered to the max and loved to bits by your devoted mom/dad!!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Smudge, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Taffy, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Smudge, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. You coat looks so soft, and your face with those "smudges" is so adorable.
    You are doing an excellent job keeping those lovehandles in check by climbing the tree and with playing. No reason for the vet to get anxious.
    Even though your brother Taffy is not always nice to you, and you get your love and hugs from your humans, you still love him, like a true sister.
    And to make sure that breakfast is not late, you give gentle pats and your furry face to your person who never gets to sleep in!
    Smudge, you are a special girl, and I wish you, Taffy and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congrats beautiful Smudge, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana