Thread: Smart, sweet Smudge!

Threaded View

Smart, sweet Smudge!

My lovely feline companion is a cat called Smudge. She is the adopted sister of Taffy. She loves her big brother but he isn't always kind to her, so she comes to the family for love and hugs!

Smudge likes to play with her cat toys and although quite a chunky cat climbs the tree in the garden and sits patiently hoping a bird will not see her and come within paw's reach! She is very fond of her food and we have to watch her weight, otherwise the vet gets anxious when she goes for her yearly check up.

She is very easygoing and there isn't much she doesn't like, apart from being ignored and her breakfast being late if I am having a lie in! I then get a furry face very close to mine and gentle pats to ensure I am awake.

I love her to bits.
    Hello, lovely Smudge! I like your sweet face and your tuxedo kitty coloring! Your fur looks so soft to pet, too!

What a smart girl you are, too! You don't just watch from the ground, but get busy climbing the tree to keep an eye out for birds! You tell your person when it is time to wake up and prepare your breakfast - I would be honored to receive one of your special wake-up paw taps, and to serve you! There is plenty of love to go around from your people, and you get along with your big brother most of the time. PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Smudge! Love to Taffy, too!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 05-07-2018 at 05:04 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678