Dearest Fancy, aren't you ever beautiful! What a pretty Calico lady you are! Your colorful fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose with the spot on it and those lovely big green eyes. You are adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen to wherever you are here in the U.S. and pet you, and pet your kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a story you have to tell, the history of you and all the kitty members with the human members of your household! Your dear Purrrsons have learned so much over all this time with so many kitties. They have given a loving home to many, many dear kitties over the years. (We are so sorry about what happened to precious Pumpkin, and we know he is now safe and healthy and happy and loved at the Rainbow Bridge.)

When you were young you liked to play with the other cats but whined when you didn't get your way with the games, especially wrestling. Now you can still be a whiner when you don't get your way, but you're also well behaved and very sweet. You mostly sleep and relax on the couch, and your dear friend pets you on her way to the basement. Your favorite Purrrson is your Grandmeowmie, and you often sit with her when she watches TV. Your favorite foods are cooked chicken and raw hamburger, which you often carry out to eat on the carpet just outside the kitchen door. You love attention, and your Purrrsons let you do what you want and spoil you. You and your dear family members, feline and human, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fancy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of cooked chicken and raw hamburger!