Thread: Fantastic Fancy!

Fantastic Fancy!

Dearest Fancy, aren't you ever beautiful! What a pretty Calico lady you are! Your colorful fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose with the spot on it and those lovely big green eyes. You are adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen to wherever you are here in the U.S. and pet you, and pet your kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a story you have to tell, the history of you and all the kitty members with the human members of your household! Your dear Purrrsons have learned so much over all this time with so many kitties. They have given a loving home to many, many dear kitties over the years. (We are so sorry about what happened to precious Pumpkin, and we know he is now safe and healthy and happy and loved at the Rainbow Bridge.)

When you were young you liked to play with the other cats but whined when you didn't get your way with the games, especially wrestling. Now you can still be a whiner when you don't get your way, but you're also well behaved and very sweet. You mostly sleep and relax on the couch, and your dear friend pets you on her way to the basement. Your favorite Purrrson is your Grandmeowmie, and you often sit with her when she watches TV. Your favorite foods are cooked chicken and raw hamburger, which you often carry out to eat on the carpet just outside the kitchen door. You love attention, and your Purrrsons let you do what you want and spoil you. You and your dear family members, feline and human, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fancy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of cooked chicken and raw hamburger!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Fancy, what a beautiful calico girl you are. Your coat with those phenomenal colors looks so soft, and your face is so adorable green eyes and that white stripe on your nose.
    You have quite a family tree. I'm very sorry that your dad Pumpkin had such a short life, due to the incredible cruelty of some "humans"!
    You, though, are a survivor, and I'm glad that you have become an indoor kitty. Nowadays, you sleep a lot, and despite having only one tooth left, you enjoy chicken and raw hamburger.
    Fancy, your name fits you to a t, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Fabulous Fancy!

Greetings, Fancy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Calico kitty you are, Fancy, with such a storied history and family legacy! I so enjoyed reading your human's tribute to you, to your current furry siblings and all who came before you!

I'm so very sorry for those who came before you, those who met tragic passings at the hand of some truly EVIL people, but so thankful to your amazing family for providing a loving home to so many deserving kitties! And as my dear friend Phesina has said, we all learn with time...keeping our kids indoors, spaying and neutering all of our furkids....and now you and all of your furry siblings are living the good life, safe and sound, indoors, loved unconditionally and pampered to pieces! What a lucky girl you are, Fancy! But equally blessed is your family, having known your love and devotion these many years! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Fancy; beautiful inside and out; so very deserving of your big day of honor! You do the line of Freckles and Zenke proud!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading all about your happy life, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...chowing down on hamburger and chicken (making a mess hehe), playing with your furry siblings, napping on the couch and cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted furever family! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Fancy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your furry siblings, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fancy is a so beautiful Calico and her fur looks soft.

I am sorry Pumpkin had such a terrible life.

Congratulations Fancy, on being today's COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Fancy

Fancy, you are such a splendid calico girl!
    I want to wish you a very happy and love filled day, (and every day after!)
    You had some litters of your own and sadly, just one of York little ones was a still born but now that baby kitten watches over you and all of your other kittens!
    I hope that you have felt loved every single day continue to feel that in every day still to come

This is a good offer, I also play unblocked games and I like that there are no restrictions. I always play different games, such as shooting, racing, arcade, RPG. This is a great way to have a good and fun free time. I'm a real fan of computer games.