Thread: Special Shiki

Special Shiki

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 89
Size:  12.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart, with the cutest smile.
    I can see why you would cheer anyone up.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Heart Healer Shiki!

Hi Shiki in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!:

What a beautiful, most precious Pom puppy you are, Shiki, truly heaven sent! And how lovely is that flower barrette you're wearing!

We are so very sorry for your human's great loss, the passing of her/his beloved first pup. Even though she/he and your human were blessed with 16 wonderful years together, the loss is so painful, and we can't blame your human for not wanting (at first) to welcome another into her/his life. But being the dog lover that she/he clearly is, it's no surprise to learn that after a while, a bit of healing, the time would be right, and there you were! And what a wonderful job you're doing, Shiki, bringing so much comfort and joy to your human's days! No pup can or should ever replace another. But I'd bet your beloved predecessor is looking down on you all from above, so happy to see her/his human smiling again! After all, her/his heart has room enough for two, and it seems you are as much in need of love and attention as your human. What a perfect match!

He needs much attention and love, so we quickly developed a strong friendship. Every time when I'm lonely or sad, he comes to me and licks my hand or wants to play, so he cheers me up and I can forget everything. We are always together and he is a great Friend.That's why my dog Shiki is a special dog, because he always brightens my day.
    How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry family member in you! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has truly brightened MY grey and gloomy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweet baby boy, playing and romping to your heart's content, cuddling with your devoted human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Shiki, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shiki is a very handsome Zwergspitz. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana