Thread: Darling Dexter

Darling Dexter

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Dexter!

What a handsome Tabby boy you are! Your coat is beautiful and thick, and you have the sweetest face and beautiful eyes.

I’m so glad your family adopted you from a rescue centre, and you have been with them and your brother since you were tiny babies. How wonderful!

Dexter, you are very curious and are always the first one to notice any changes. You try to figure out everything around you. That’s smart thinking, because some things might be dangerous to cats. But I can assure you that carrots are not; your mom is only trying to keep you healthy, and perhaps lose a little weight.

I can see you’re on the scale to prove that you’re overweight, but Dexter, you need to put your back legs up also.

You are an inspiration to your family and I can tell they love you very much.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, go and see if Oreo wants to play - get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I send you kisses and wish you good heath, love and happiness for the rest of your life, Dexter!

What sweethearts the two of you are!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Dexter, what an adorable fellow you are! That brown tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with the long white whiskers and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for posting those great photos for us to enjoy! You are gorgeous in each one, of course. That's good that you keep an eye on your weight there. And how nice to see you with your brother Orio, who is just as handsome as you are, in his own way! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Victoria, BC to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and Orio were adopted from a rescue centre when you were only five weeks old, so you have been with your dear Purrrsons almost your entire lives! We give thanks for that rescue centre being there to take care of you two, and we also give thanks for your dear Purrrents for choosing rescue kitties and adopting you both.

Life is good for you both, but you do wonder why Mom keeps giving you carrots! You are a “Big thinker,” taking your time to figure things out when you find something different. You enjoy your food, and you love to spend time at home with your dear Purrrents and Orio. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dexter (and Orio), on being chosen today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even something besides carrots!

Last edited by phesina; 05-04-2018 at 02:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dearling Dexter!

Greetings Dexter in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia, CA! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to dear brother Orio, too! What a precious pair!

Love that shot of you on the scale! Not sure if you're just being curious, or perhaps you're keeping an eye on that number? After all, guys gotta watch their figures too!

What a happy day that was, the day your pawrents chose rescue, the day they welcomed you and brother Orio into their home and hearts! They truly were blessed with the best of both worlds that fateful day, you being the deep thinker, the more curious and interactive, Orio more carefree and devil may care! But the one thing you two DO have in common? The immeasurable joy you bring to your pawrents' lives! How lucky they are, having two furkids as special as you in their lives!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Dexter! Meeting you and Orio, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with dear Orio, munching on carrots, cuddling with your parents, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Dexter, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear, adorable Orio, too!

What a darling duo!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Dexter, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your stripy coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet, with those big eyes and those long whiskers.
    Curious to a fault, you figure things out, even when your brother Orio walks away after one sniff.
    You love your food, but you'll pass on the carrots. You don't need them anyway. One look at the scales prove that you are right where you need to be.
    Dexter, you are one special kitty, and I wish you, Orio and your parents a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Yay, the celebration of tabby kitties continues on Cat of the Day today with Dexter!

Hello, dear Dexter in British Columbia and hello to Orio too! Happy Cat of the Day!

Dexter kitty, I have never before met a kitty that likes carrots! I wonder what would happen if you told your people you'd prefer something else?! No matter, you are purr-fect just as you are! What a handsome tabby fellow you are, with your golden-brown fur, your long whiskers and your tabby stripes! You and Orio are dressed for success, you have your stripes and Orio is wearing a tuxedo I would be very happy to pet you both, or just to watch you having fun! Dexter is thoughtful and curious, and Orio is a little more care-free. You are very special kitties, that's for sure!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Dexter and love to Orio too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations darling Dexter on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana