Thread: Talented, terrific Tajo!

Talented, terrific Tajo!

Tajo is very special to me as I am the only one in my family who he likes. When he starts to purr and gets all soft, if you tickle him, he rolls around on his back, showing off his cute fluffy, spotty tummy. Tajo has the cutest eyes and when with a toy mouse, he treats it like a little child would treat their teddy bear - it's so adorable! Every time at around seven p.m., he will thinks it's time for his dinner, and lets out little mews which make my heart melt.

He attempts to catch butterflies in the garden, but prefers to sleep in the sun on the windowsill or on the bed during most of the weekend. He will eat fish, but also loves to have some icing or crumbs of cupcakes! Unlike my other cat, he is quite shy of other people and isn't that brave. When we are having our dinner, he will hang around like a shark and will give us the most adorable look (as if begging) for a bit of food. However he may turn his nose up at it, even if we do give some to him.

We got Tajo at a flat in London, from a man who looked after cats for people to come, look and take them home permanently. Unfortunately, Tajo had a rather sad background. Him, his mother and his sisters were left in a cardboard box somewhere in London by a market, abandoned. Thankfully, this charming man took them in. Tajo was very scared at first when we went to visit him beforehand, running behind the sofa and the toilet. But he soon got used to living with us, and is the best cat in the world! Tajo is very special to me, and I love him to bits.
    Hello, Tajo in England! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome tabby kitty you are! I like your golden-brown fur with the darker spots and stripes, and your l-o-n-g whiskers! I would be honored to pet you - but since I can't, I hope your caring person will pet you for me!

You are a very talented kitty - letting your person know when it is time for dinner, taking care of your toy mouse, even going into the garden to try to catch a butterfly! You also request "people food" at diner time, even if you decide not to eat it!

You take a nap on the big bed, or sun bathe on the window sill when the weather is fine. You are also a camera star - I am enjoying all these wonderful pictures of you! You have chosen your extra-special person, and you are a much loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear tabby Tajo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Tajo, what a handsome tabby boy you are. You look so soft, especially your spotted belly, and your face is too adorable with those big green eyes.
    I'm so glad that you and your mom and siblings got rescued from the mean streets, by a kind-hearted man.
    And from there, you found your forever home. It took you a little while to come out of your shell.
    After all, you already knew that not everybody can be trusted.
    But once you knew that you were safe, there was no holding you back. Your human has earned your trust, you even offer your cute belly for tummy rubs.
    Tajo, you are a survivor and a most special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Terrific Tajo!

Hi Tajo in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Brown Tabby boy you are, Tajo! Your markings are so striking, almost Bengalesque! You're stunning, not to mention just as sweet and cute as can be!

How lucky your *special person* is, having been paw selected by you to be her/his one and only! We are so very grateful to that dear man for rescuing you, for saving so many kitties in need, and grateful to your furever family for opening up their home and hearts to one EXTRA special boy! You and your fur family sure did have a rough start at life, but thankfully those sad days are long forgotten! How blessed your human is, having a best friend for life in you, Tajo! You're just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration..loving on your cherished toy mouse; pestering your humans during dinner, hehe; napping on a sunny windowsill; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human, your entire family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tajo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day...BEST CAT EVER!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tajo, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are such a good-looking fellow with that brown tabby fur in the most interesting pattern, and that sweet face with the cute nose outlined in black, the long white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable and look so comfy and content in each one of them! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Walton on Thames, England to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You purr and roll onto your back and show off your cute fluffy, spotty tummy when someone tickles you. You treat your toy mouse like a child would with a teddy bear! You mew for dinner every day at around seven p.m. You are quite shy of other people. You attempt to catch butterflies in the garden but prefer to sleep on the windowsill in the sun or on the bed.

You and your mother and siblings had a sad beginning, abandoned in a box in London. Very fortunately you were taken in by a kind man who looked after cats for people to come, look, and take them home permanently. We are so glad and grateful to that wonderful man who saved you, and we hope your mum and siblings were adopted by good people, too. God bless him, and God bless you and your kitty family, and God bless your wonderful, fine Purrrmanent family! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tajo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a little special icing or crumbs of cupcakes!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome tabby you are, Tajo.

I'm sorry you had a bad start in life.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tajo!

What a handsome Tabby boy you are! Your coat is beautiful and you have the sweetest face and beautiful green eyes.

It sounds like you had a rough start inline, being left with your sisters and mom in a cardboard box by a London market. At least you were noticed quickly and got a foster dad. Then you found a loving family and soon settled in with them in lovely Walton on Thames. So much better than London for a cat.

You have your favourite person in the household and when he/she is near, you purr and show off your fluffy belly to get some rubs. How adorable that you treat your toy mouse as your own little baby.

At 7pm, you know it’s time for dinner and you make sure to remind your mom. Of course, she can’t resist you. You prefer fish, but will eat some icing or crumbs of cupcakes, too.

Have fun and enjoy a day of celebration with your family, I hope you will catch some bugs in the garden and soak up the sun on the windowsill. Get pampered with extra treats today, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.