Thread: Funny Woody

Funny Woody

Name:  3 1.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  60.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Sounds like you have a good life with people
    who love you, no matter what you do.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Adorable Woody!

Hi Woody in Merry 'ol England! Happy Dog of the Day, cutie pie!

Look at that smile! (As if your human's love filled, most entertaining tribute didn't already give ME reason to smile!!) You're utterly adorable, Woody, and quite the character--->"two tailed freak!" But tell your human it's not the size of your brain that's keeping you from mastering those tricks. Actually, you're smart enough to know you get everything you want without performing! In other words, tricks are way overrated and YOU, Woody, clearly have your humans wrapped firmly around those precious paws! Your family is one lucky lot, having a furkid as goofy and personality packed, as sweet and loving as you, Woody! You're a treasure, truly one of a kind, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, seeing all of your squee worthy pics, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, playing with sister Sandy and mommy Bonnie, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you adorable Woody, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Sandy and Bonnie, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being DOTD, adorable Woody!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana