Thread: Sweetheart Ollie!

Threaded View

Sweetheart Ollie!

Dearest Ollie, a.k.a. Purr-bucket, what a good-looking fellow you are! Your brown tabby coat is gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that white goatee and mustache and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You look so happy and content in them all, and in that second one you look like you are ready for a tummy rub! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Surrey, BC to brush you and rub that tum and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will brush you and rub your tummy and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You purr at people from across the room. You're skittish at first with people you don't know yet, but you get quite chatty once you've warmed up to them. You know some good tricks, such as tapping your food bowl three times before you eat, coming in response to a whistle, and knowing the commands come and stay. You and your brother Coco were given to your dear Purrrsons by a customer who was moving away. We're sorry that Coco went missing, and we hope the coyotes didn't get him. (We hope too that you will some day become an indoors-only kitty and then you won't be caught by coyotes!) You've adopted the neighbors' cat Charlie as your bro. You and he and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ollie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Charlie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-02-2018 at 10:14 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery