This is my kitty Anya. She is almost thirteen years old. She is a Torti who loves to play but loves to sleep even more. She is a princess of all princesses. Her favorite toys include a silicone cell phone case which she carries around in her mouth like a baby and her old collars (I think she likes the bell sound).

Anya is the only animal in our household and she loves every minute of the attention. When she is awake, she likes to spend time on our enclosed porch in Western Michigan and look out the windows and watch the birdies and squirrels. She is also a great mouser kitty! That is important when mice try to move in every fall, and other times of year as well. She is very special to us and that is why I chose to honor her.
Hello, Anya up in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your pretty tortie coloring! Your fur looks so soft and smooth!

You are a very busy lady- looking outside to see the squirrels or birds, carrying around your telephone case, and being beautiful! You are on mouse-hunting duty when fall comes, and at other times as well. You are great at it! Then it is time to receive loads of attention, or maybe take a nap and get some beauty sleep! PURR-fect! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Anya!