Dearest Mama, what a beautiful lady you are! Your fur is so pretty, white with such an interesting tabby color, orange with touches of brown tabby in it. It looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, and what a gorgeous pregnant kitty you were! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to St. Charles, IL to pet you, and pet your kittens who stayed part of the family and your three doggie housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a wonderful, inspiring story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson found you almost eight years ago, outside on a cold night, skin and bones and this HUGE pregnant belly. She/he brought you home, and we give thanks from the bottom of our hearts for rescuing you! A week and a half later you gave birth to six kittens. He/she helped you raise them and wean them, then and found homes for four of them. You and the other two stayed with the family.

You all make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your antics and energy. And you are very affectionate, too, so excited to see them and cuddle each day! Eight years later now, you still like to take care of your kittens, cleaning them, cuddling with them, and sometimes even breaking up fights between them! They even sometimes still try to nurse, which you don't allow now, though you will get them close to you and let them curl up by you. You and your dear kittens and Purrrsons and no doubt the doggies all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mama, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and the your dear Purrrsons and kittens and doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.