Thread: Marvelous, magnificent Mama!

Hybrid View

Dear Mama, what a beautiful orange and white girl you are. You look so soft and you have the sweetest face.
    I love that picture with that big belly, about to have your sweet babies!
    What a wonderful story your human told us. You and your babies wouldn't have survived without him/her. You were the perfect mom to your babies, and I'm glad that 4 of your kittens found good homes, and that you got to keep two of them.
    They are all grown up, but you still try to clean them, and cuddle up with them. You also have this special bond with your mom/dad that will last for a life time.
    Mama, you are the kitty of a lifetime, and I wish you, your babies and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more healthy and happy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Mama, I'm so happy you and your family were rescued.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Mama!

What a lovely girl you are, Mama Your white/orange coat is beautiful and has such special markings. You have beautiful eyes and the sweetest face!

I’m so glad your mom took you in eight years ago, just in time to have your babies in a safe environment. What a perfect mom you are! Four of your kittens found good homes, and you kept two. Now eight years later, you still take very good care of them, cuddling up with them and cleaning them.

Your family love you as much as you love them. I wish you a day of fun, celebration and playtime. Get pampered with the best treats you know, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Mama!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.