Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Taz!

What a lovely girl you are, Taz Your coat is beautiful and has such special markings. You have beautiful green eyes and the sweetest face!

I’m so glad your mom rescued you 17 years ago, she sure has taken very good care of you, and still is… feeding you the right biscuits for your kidney problem. I’m sure it helps you.

Although you have a “sister” YOU are the queen of your home, and you so deserve to be honoured!

I can picture you in your younger days, catching birds and other little critters, but now the pigeons and doves are your friends and you let them eat in your garden - how sweet of you. But if other cats come in, you will make sure they don’t drink out of your pond or chase the birds.

How considerate of your mum to buy you a little summer house, I’m sure you enjoy that very much. Please stay in your garden and don’t get in trouble - do watch out for the fox!

Enjoy a day of celebration with your mum, let her spoil you with everything your heart desires. I hope the sun is out to warm your beautiful coat - and I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetheart!

Out patrolling the garden