Dearest Polly, what an adorable kitty you are! You are so pretty with that long fluffy fur, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and the black goatee and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! It's so nice to see you with that big smile there, and then just resting, and then cuddled up with your good buddy Wilson. I wish I could reach through the screen to Hayward, CA to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Wilson lost his buddy Clancy after 15 years and was bereft and losing weight. Your dear Purrrson was dubious about getting another kitty, not sure how things might work out. Then he/she saw you on-line and knew you were the one! You arrived full of stresses and diarrhea, and you let her/him clean you up as you purred away! The next day you and Wilson were introduced, and you've been great friends ever since! You have the sweetest Purrrsonality, with the nicest manners and love for everyone. You love a good snuggle and your wet food and soft ball toys. You are happy being an indoor kitty (so much safer for you, too!) and being brushed and doing whatever Wilson is doing. You two even drink together from the water bowl! You and your dear Purrrson and Wilson all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Polly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Wilson and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.