Thread: Pretty Helena

Pretty Helena

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 262
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    As your name implies, you are a beautiful maid.
    However you do like to dig and get a little dirty.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Helena is a very cute, little white rabbit. She is very little, much smaller than the other three we have. We adopted her about a year ago, together with Caramel, from animal welfare. The name Helena comes from the Greek mythological figure "Helena," a very beautiful maid. She really loves to cuddle with the two male rabbits of our group, Lucky and Victor.

Helena has a very shy character, and is easily frightened by everything. Unfortunately a few weeks ago she and Caramel had a terrible confrontation; Helena got bitten really badly. So bad we had to divide them, otherwise she might have died. Unfortunately the situation did not get better in the meantime, so we will have to keep the two ladies separate.

Helena here! Why, where, what ... There is somebody who wants to see me? But I really like to be alone in my loved, own self-made holes. I love to dig, and my owner's face, when I change in seconds from the black of the earth to my white fur-color… that's something to see! Well, I do not have problems with other rabbits (or better with most), because they are so fluffy and good at cuddling, but I'm different and I behave that way in my own, little world.
    Hello, sweet Helena! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a dear bunny you are! I like your fluffy white fur, your cute face and your alert ears!

I would love to see you, or watch you digging or spending time in your favorite hole! I'll bet your fur gets dusty when you are busy digging, though

You have three other bunnies in your family- Caramel, Victor and Lucky. You are a petite and shy girl, and keep busy with your holes- but I can tell just how much you are loved! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to lovely Helena! Love to your mates Caramel, Victor and Lucky, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Helena!

Be still my heart!!! What a beautiful, oh so adorable, snow white (most of the time) bun you are, Helena! I can hardly take the cuteness! Your painfully precious photos have my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! I may never stop smiling!

We're so thankful you weren't seriously injured in that scary spat with Caramel! Best you stick to play and cuddling with the boys, Lucky and Victor! Your human is one lucky soul, having a beautiful, fun loving, most precious furkid in you, Helena! You're a treasure, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying a fun day of celebration...romping in your garden, digging holes and getting dirty, hehe, cuddling with your human and bunny buds Victor and Lucky, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Helena, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Caramel, Victor and Lucky, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being today's POTD, pretty Helena!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Helena, on being POTD! (We love your name from Greek mythology!) You are beautiful!! We are so glad you were rescued/adopted! We have had "issues" with almost all of our cavies re: fighting and separating so we understand. Sending best wishes to you and Caramel for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net