Thread: Marvelous Mia

Marvelous Mia

Marvelous Mia you have the world on a string. A loving family and grand yard to play, hunt and sleep in not to mention those lovely photos of you.
    Congratulations Mia on being Cat of the Day!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Mia came to us in early April 2014, and was a character from the first day. I have a blog that is her baby book and tells all about her.

Now she has grown up into a beautiful blonde tabby ballerina who sleeps inside at night with her daddy and doesn't wander anywhere ever really - a true house (and garden) cat.

She spends her days regulating mice, and catching little moths in the garden, then comes inside for a big drink and then goes to bed on her chaise lounge - a miniature Louis Quatourze replica. Her other resting place of choice we now refer to as her throne - my old office chair now decorated with an old leather jacket for her to scratch and lots of blankies to snuggle in.

She is my adorable little girl, and I love her very much.
    Hello, beautiful tabby Mia! What a gorgeous lady you are with your green eyes and your light golden-brown tabby fur! A beautiful blonde, that's you!

I smiled when I read about how you have your throne - an office chair with a leather jacket and blankies - and a Louis Quatorze chaise longue as well! At night you sleep with daddy, too! No shortage of places for you to snuggle, lovely Mia! You also have a job to do- regulating mice and catching moths in the garden. I am sure you keep an eye on all that's happening outside, too! PURR-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to adorable, much-loved Mia!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Mia, what a gorgeous young lady you are! You are absolutely stunning, with that colorful tabby fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes and that look there as though you are smiling in your own kitty way. Thank you for sharing those great photographs with us! You look so comfy and happy in them all. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Indiana to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Daddy will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrsons four years ago as a baby. You have grown up into ".. a beautiful blonde tabby ballerina who sleeps inside at night with her daddy and doesn't wander anywhere ever really - a true house (and garden) cat." You regulate mice and catch moths in the garden. Afterwards you come in for a big drink and then a snooze on your Louis Quatorze replica chaise longue. You also like to rest on your throne, that office chair with the old leather jacket and lots of blankies. You and your dear Daddy love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Daddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marvelous Mia!

Greetings, Mia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, blond, Tabby ballerina you are, Mia, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day crown...and that throne! Your coat is so lovely, and those pale, jade green eyes of yours, heart-melting!

What a lucky pussy cat you are, Mia, savoring with gusto, all the comforts of home and your garden, a designated throne, not to mention a replica miniature Louis Quatourze chaise, hehe! But really? A lovingly worn and broken in leather jacket for a scratching mat? Now that's special! You are truly are living one enchanted life, Mia, and equally blessed in your human, having a beautiful, furry ballerina, a best friend and loving companion in you, Mia! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mia! Meeting you this evening, being treated to your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight...resting on your throne, napping on your chaise lounge; enjoying some time out in your garden; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud and devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mia, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!
    Off to check out your blog!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Mia, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your coat with those great markings looks so soft, and those green eyes make your face even sweeter.
    Your pictures are so cute, all snuggled in your blanket.
    You are a busy girl, taking care of vermin in the garden, and then you come inside for a big drink and tuck in with your dad for the night.
    You even have your own furniture, a chaise lounge and an office chair, your throne.
    Mia, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Mia!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Mia!

What a gorgeous Tabby girl you are, just my kind of cat. Your coat is beautiful and your green eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face!

You sleep with your daddy at night, and during the day you take on the job of catching moths and regulate the mouse population outside. Then, when you need a drink break and a drink, you come inside and take a nap on the chaise lounge, or your favourite office chair with an old leather jacket you can scratch as much as you want.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration with your family, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Miraculous Mia

Mia, you are one lucky little kitty! You have a happy life, with all of your desired comforts, and most importantly, a loving person to care for you. You even have your own baby book! How unique! Praise to your person for thinking to do that for you. Your purrrson has watched you grow into a gorgeous, cute young lady.
    Wishing you many more fun and loving times together!!!