Thread: Special Sina

Special Sina

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful, calm girl who loves to eat.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Sina!

Greetings, Sina in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a precious pony you are, Sina, beautiful in looks and in heart! And how special is that lovely, heart-melting photo of you with your proud, young lady! How lucky she is, having a riding partner, a life partner, a best friend in you! She may, one day, outgrow you in terms of riding, but never when it comes to matters of the heart!
    Best friends for life, that you are! Your lady clearly loves you dearly, and no doubt you love her back every bit as much! How lucky you both are!

I think she likes me, too. This is a picture of her with me riding her, she is a good pony and a good friend. She is teaching me how to be a good rider, and even though I may someday outgrow her, I will always love her.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sina! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, taking a leisurely ride with your lady, munching on all of your favorite treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Sina, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Please ask your lady to give you some carrot or apple, a peppermint or two, for me!

What a team!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

​Congratulations to beautiful Sina, on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Beautiful Sina, on being POTD! You have found a wonderful human friend who loves you very much! We hope each day of your life is carefree, happy, healthy, safe and full of yummy food!