Thread: Absolutely precious Cleo!

Absolutely precious Cleo!

My cat Cleo is absolutely precious. He means a lot to me. We got him seven years ago and he added a nice feeling to our house. If I'm sad, I can just snatch him up him and pet him. Or he'll come up to me. It's really nice. He is very friendly to other people and animals, especially his best buddy - a small chihuahua named Minimo. And they're just really cute together. He keeps me company, can support me when I am sad. When I can´t sleep, he always cuddles next to me and starts to purr. I pet his luxurious fur and fall asleep instantly.

He is hilarious to watch. Given the popularity of cat videos on the web, this needs little explanation. Laughter brings joy. He enjoy being brushed. He shows me the important side of friendship: gaining TRUST, before you can have his as your buddy for a lifetime. He is always adorably curious of almost everything! And he is really good in yoga positions, too. I am learning. I am proud that I am one of a lucky person to be chosen, because is fact, that cats choose their humans. Lastly I'd add that he is good friend. He is loyal and loving and he will reward my love many times over. Personally I feel it is an honor to have a friend, one who just happens to be a cat.
    Hello, dear Cleo in Slovakia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome British Blue Shorthair kitty you are! I like your golden eyes, your cute pink paw pads, and your plush fur! I would be delighted to pet or brush you for as long as you like! Or to watch you having fun with Minimo, or just being your curious, sweet self! I smiled as I looked through all your wonderful photos! I am sure you bring smiles and laughter to your person each day!

Dear Cleo, what a wonderful friend and companion you are to your caring person! I hope you get to celebrate your special day with play time or maybe a delicious treat! I am sending you loads of hugs, snuggles, tummy rubs (if you like them!) and kisses for your special day! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 04-24-2018 at 02:39 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Cleo, what a handsome British Shorthair boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face with those golden eyes is too adorable.
    I really enjoyed all your Instagram pictures, it's cuteness overload!
    Not only are you beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. You are friendly to everybody (humans and animals), cuddly, curious (a must for kitties), loyal and loving.
    Your person has gained your trust, and now you are bonded for life. I would be proud, too, to be chosen by you.
    Cleo, you are as special as they come, and I wish you, Minimo and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Cat Friend

Your description of having a cat friend was excellent.
    Wonderful kitty cat!

Dearest Cleo, you are beautiful! You're absolutely gorgeous with that thick, plush grey coat that looks so soft, and those adorable pink paw-pads, and that sweet face with the lovely big golden eyes and the cute little pink nose. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us, here on Pet Talk and on Instagram! You look so relaxed and happy in them all. In those ones of you lying on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Revúca, Slovakia and rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet Minimo and rub his tummy if he wants, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved humans will rub your tummies (only if you want them rubbed, of course) and pet you both for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You make your dear people smile with all your energy and antics. You are very friendly and affectionate with other people and animals, especially Minimo. You keep your dear person company and make her feel better when she's sad, cuddling up to her and purring when she can't sleep. She pets your luxurious fur and falls asleep instantly. You are fun to watch, and you enjoy being brushed. You're very curious, and you are very good in yoga positions! You and she have developed a deep bond, and she feels honored to have earned your trust and friendship. You and she and Minimo all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cleo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Minimo and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Cleo!

Hi Cleo! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

What a beautiful British Blue Shorthair you are, Cleo! Your plush coat, your amber eyes, simply stunning! And by all accounts, you're ever more beautiful on the inside than outside! How very blessed your human, and bestie Minimo the Chi, everyone who crosses your path are, having a sweet and loving best friend and loving companion in you, Cleo! The comfort and joy you bring to their lives is a priceless gift, indeed!

If I'm sad, I can just snatch him up him and pet him. Or he'll come up to me. It's really nice. He is very friendly to other people and animals, especially his best buddy - a small chihuahua named Minimo. And they're just really cute together. He keeps me company, can support me when I am sad. When I can´t sleep, he always cuddles next to me and starts to purr. I pet his luxurious fur and fall asleep instantly.
    What a beautiful bond of love and trust you and your human share, Cleo! As your human says, she/he is one lucky soul, having been chosen by you to be your one and only, your soul mate! You truly are a treasure, Cleo, one in a million, and so very deserving of you big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your devoted human's love filled tribute and seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, sweetheart, playing with bestie Minimo, cuddling and comforting your human, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Cleo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Minimo, too! Off to follow you on Instagram!

Precious beyond words!!!

Raspberry toes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being COTD, handsome Cleo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Cleo!

What a handsome boy you are! Your coat is so beautiful and thick, and you have the sweetest face and beautiful golden eyes.

You have been with your family for seven ears and I can tell you have bonded with your mom. Once she gained your trust, you keep her company when she’s sad, and you cuddle with her at night. A wonderful friend and companion to both your family and to Minimo. You are indeed a precious boy!

I hope you enjoy a big celebration and et pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I send you kisses and wish you good heath, love and happiness for the rest of your life, Cleo!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.