Thread: Adorable Ambre

Adorable Ambre

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Ambre!

What a beautiful Calico girl you are! Your coat looks very soft and is beautiful, and so are your green eyes. You also have the sweetest face and a cute pink nose!

Being only one year old, you should have lots of energy and wanting to play, but I think you are in the process of getting used to your family and new surroundings, so you’re still a little shy and wary. However, I’m sure you will bond with your family and be more social soon - you are already laying on your master’s bed and are quite friendly.

You hate the sound of the doorbell and the telephone, but that’s quite normal. When my cat heard the doorbell, he would race under the bed, so his admirers had to crawl on the floor to get a glimpse of him.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, get pampered with the best meat cuts and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Ambre!

Such a sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, Ambre in France! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely calico girl you are! I like your pretty green eyes, your cute pink nose and your soft fur!

You are adjusting to your family, spending time on your master's bed each day! You are not a fan of the telephone or door bell ringing. My kitty didn't like when visitors came- she would hide under the bed until everyone got settled. Then she would come out for a quick look around and head right back under the bed till they were gone. I believe you will become more social as you get used to everything at home- you are a much-loved kitty! You already have experience with the flashy box (camera) which takes pictures of beautiful you!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Ambre!

Mmwah, I kiss your out-stretched paw!

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Ambre!

Bonjour, beautiful Calico kitty Ambre! Happy Cat of the Day!

Thank you for taking some time out of your busy day (napping) to paw off a note to us, letting us in on the happy, carefree life you're living there in beautiful Vernon, Normandy, France with your devoted masters!

You may be a bit wary of strangers, for now. But I have a feeling with time you'll come to welcome those visitors. Regardless, you love your masters and they love you, and that's all that's important! And I'm happy to hear you're not a fan of the outdoors. Too much scary stuff going on out there, including encounters with those evil mice! Besides, how better to spend the day than napping on the big bed, being pampered to pieces by your devoted humans!?Ahh, life is good! Your humans waited a long time for a kitty to come into their lives, but finally their wish came true, and how lucky they are, having been adopted by you, having a best furry friend as special as you to call their own! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ambre! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, napping on the big bed, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Ambre, our very special and mot deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!
    So sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ambre, what a beautiful young lady you are! You are so pretty with that colorful, soft-looking Calico fur and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos for us to see! You are adorable in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Vernon, Normandy, France to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved masters will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You came to your dear people after they'd waited a long time for a cat. You are friendly with your people but have been shy with others so far. Now you are getting to know the neighbors and are becoming more social. Like many other cats you don't like the sound of the telephone and door bells. You like to hide in your master's bed all day. You hate the outside, which is very good.. there are too many dangers for cats out there, so why not stay an indoor-only kitty! Much safer for you. You don't like solid food except for meat. Life is good, and you're glad to be home with your dear masters. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ambre, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear masters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of your favorite meat!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Ambre, what a beautiful calico girl you are. Your exquisitely colored coat looks so soft, and your face is so adorable with those green eyes.
    You were well worth the wait. You are still getting used to your masters' house, and those pesky phone sounds and door bells can be scary, but you are settling in, and you have adopted your masters and neighbors.
    Ambre, you are already perfect, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Calico kitty you are, Ambre.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

I had only one cat who wasn't afraid of people.
    Last edited by Felicia's Mom; 04-24-2018 at 09:18 AM.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana