Thread: Amazing Marley!

Amazing Marley!

Good morning, Marley! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a wonderful way to start this Sunday, seeing your beautiful, happy and healthy Rhode Island Red self up on my Pet of the Day screen; reading your heartwarming, life affirming, inspirational backstory; being treated to all of your utterly heart-melting photos!

Endless thanks to your hero mom for opening up her home and heart to one beautiful and most deserving special needs girl, providing you with every chickie's dream life, complete with sun drenched, bug rich hay fields to scamper and scratch in and trees to play in; feathered and furry friends to pal around with; a proper diet; all the love your heart can hold! And how well you are paying forward the love and kindness shown you through your charitable outreach, your egg laying, helping to feed and heal pet mommies and daddies in need!

I and my other chickie friends have a very important job - we make eggs for the Food Bank. That way other pet-mommies and daddies can have something to eat when they might otherwise not
    But as you say, Marley, your most important role is as ambassador for others with special needs! You, sweetheart, are living proof of the healing power of unconditional love and true commitment! A lucky girl you are indeed! But equally blessed in your family, having a best feathered friend, a full fledged family member in you, Marley! You're a treasure, a fighter and survivor, an inspiration to us all!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, having the pleasure of paying tribute to you and your mommy, has made my morning! Hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing with Willow the kitty and mentor Penny, sunning that sweet belly, relaxing in your hayfield, cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Marley, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear kitty friend Willow, Penny and all of your feathered friends!

Besties!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Marley

Name:  22b.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  321.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Your story just warmed my heart.
    It's so wonderful that your Mom was willing to take you in
    and help you with your special needs.
    Now you reward her and others with eggs and love.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations, Marley, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE! Your story is inspirational and we should NEVER EVER give up on ANY animal, big OR small! You are a Heaven-sent angel and I'm so proud to be a vegetarian! Best wishes to you and your wonderful Mommy in your forever ever! We send you lots of ! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Marley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana