Thread: Sweet Millie

Sweet Millie

What a tragic end to her precious little life. It must have been heartbreaking for you to see her in such a state and then to make the decision you did in the end. Thank you for caring for her and her babies. You are a true angel.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Millie, just as you so deserve!

What a beautiful girl you were, Millie! Your brown tabby coat looks so thick and soft, with beautiful warm colors - and you had the sweetest face!

You came to your family’s porch and started trusting them more and more - and they were patient. When you got more brave, you showed your adorable personality and made it clear that you wanted some food, love and attention by bumping against your mom’s leg - you could hardly wait for her to fill your bowl.

Having lived outside as a feral cat, of course you wanted to be outside, but unfortunately you became pregnant and one kitten had got stuck inside you. Although you were rushed to the vet, there was no way of saving you and your kittens. I am SO sorry. My heartfelt condolences to your family - such a loss of a precious girl.

I hope you and your kittens celebrate the day with your new kitty friends on the RB. Have fun and get spoiled with treats, love and attention - send your family a sign. They will keep your their hearts forever, sweet Millie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Millie, what a beautiful tabby girl you were in life, and now an even more beautiful kitty angel.
    Your story brought tears to my eyes, and I want to thank your family for their love and care they showed you in your short time with them.
    Because of your parents, you were able to experience the kindness of the human heart, which is sometimes hard to find.
    You showed your love by giving headbumpies and knocking the food out of your mom's hand. In true kitty fashion, you were curious to a fault, getting locked into the basement.
    Unfortunately, you weren't able to get used to the indoor life.
    Millie, you will never be forgotten, and you will be loved forever. I know you will be watching over your family from the Rainbow Bridge.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious Millie~

To the family of dear Millie~

Bless you, and thank you for doing all that you could to save this precious girl, providing her with food and friendship, doing all that you could to keep her safe, feeling wanted and loved. You even opened up your home to her.

Sadly, despite your heroics, she left this earth far before her time. But I hope you take comfort in the knowledge that Millie left for the Rainbow Bridge having been give a name, held in caring arms, her heart full of love. Kind and caring people such as yourselves, people who love selflessly, are true heroes. Thank you for your compassion, and you for giving us the chance to honor one beautiful, brave girl. And I know Millie thanks you too, for all that you did.

Precious Millie~
    You suffered so much during your short time on earth. But now that you've earned your angel wings, those sad and trying times are but a distant memory. So until that joyful day when you and your family are reunited, run happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge, along with all of our beloved fur angels.

Beautiful Millie~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Millie, what a sweet, beautiful Angel kitty you are! You are such a pretty girl with that soft-looking tabby fur and the sweet face with the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us, showing you and your other kitty family members. I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge ...to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are petting you for me . And I'd pet your other kitty family members too, which I hope your dear Purrrsons will do for me .

And what a touching story you have to tell. You came to your Purrrsons' home with your two kittens one day last fall. It took a couple of months before you trusted them enough to let them come near you or the kittens. They fed you, and you would bump your head against your special friend's hand when you wanted to be petted. They were hoping to make you all indoor kitties, but it didn't work out because you got into fights with their other cats. Unfortunately, you got pregnant again, and then they found you lying listlessly on the porch. They rushed you to the vet, but it was too late to save you. My very deepest sympathy to your dear family members and all who love and miss and grieve you. May their precious memories and keepsakes help to bring them comfort.

Now you are an Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, and they want to honor you because you touched their hearts so deeply. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What good people, to do so much and take the best care of you and your kittens that they could, and we thank them for that. What great love you and they all shared and always will! I'm so glad you were able to know such deep love in your short life. Please send some Angelic purrrs to the hearts of your dear family members to remind them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Millie Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kittens and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels at the Bridge are rejoicing with you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Millie Angel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Millie

Dear Millie,
    Although your life was short, I'm happy that you got to meet people who came to love you so much. You were surrounded by their love for you last moments in this world. But you will always be watching, waiting for another chance to come make the world a better place, filling the hearts of people with your love.
    That is exactly what you did, Millie. You have life to several little kittens, and you came into someone's life in search of someone to love. Well, Millie you succeeded! Congraduations You have already won over my heart and of course, you won the heart of the person who wrote down your story!
    I hope your life was, overall, a loving one!