Thread: Precious Bella!

Precious Bella!

Good morning, Bella! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a wonderful way to start this Sunday, seeing your beautiful face up on my DOTD screen, reading all about your heartwarming, rags to riches homecoming story! I'm so sorry you had such a sad and lonely start at life, Bella. But thankfully your first family had the good sense to re-home you, and oh, didn't you hit the furever family jackpot! It makes me so happy, reading of your transformation from that skittish, unsociable pup your family first encountered, to one confidant and playful, sweet and cuddly, fun and life loving girl! Just goes to show you the healing power of unconditional love, time and patience! How well rewarded your family's decision to choose rescue has been rewarded! You truly are a treasure, Bella, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming story and heart-melting photos with us, Bella! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bella, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bella

Name:  22.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  219.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I'm so glad you found a forever home that has time to spend with you.
    Learning tricks is not important. Loving your family and giving kisses is all that matters.
    Celebrate your special day.

Happy Pet of the Day to beautiful Bella!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana