Thread: Darling Delia and Cooper

Darling Delia and Cooper

Name:  21e.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  237.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    These are some of the cutest pictures ever.
    You two act like one. So sweet.
    Celebrate your special day.

Darling Dale and Delia!

Greetings, darling Delia DerbyShire and Agent Dale Cooper! Happy Pets of the Day!)

How lucky are we, having been treated to a double dose of Fancy Rat adorableness this Saturday morning! You two are just too beautiful, TOO CUTE for words! And how lucky is your human, having been blessed with 2 such painfully precious, sweet and loving furbabies in you two! Your human's description of your yin and yang/distinctly different personalities had me smiling from ear to ear! Your antics, your playfulness, your mischievousness no doubt keeps your human entertained 24/7! And Agent Dale, how lucky you are, having an "overlord" as benevolent and caring as sister Delia! hehe What a big, happy family is yours!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming bios, so many heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you two cuties has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Pet of the Day celebration, girls...cuddling, kissing, licking and overlording, hehe; munching on yummy treats and hanging in your hammocks; snuggling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, darling Dale and Delia, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day, Darling Delia and Cooper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Delia and Cooper, on sharing POTD honors! (We rodents!) You 2 are soooooo adorable!!! We're so happy you have found a loving forever home! Best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweethearts! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. OPT TO ADOPT!