Thread: Magnificent Dusty

Magnificent Dusty

Dear Dusty, what a handsome Domestic longhair boy you are. Your oh so fluffy coat looks so soft, and your face with those piercing eyes is so sweet.
    Your pictures are great, especially the one where your mom ( I'm guessing) is presenting you in all of your 12 pound glory!
    I am very sorry that your person's beloved Baby has passed away. You, along with Baby's sister, have been a great comfort, with your affection and playfulness.
    One of your favorite games is racing by the person who just passed you, but you're not particularly fond of being sung to and danced with.
    Dusty, you are a special boy, and I wish you, your doggie and kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dusty's mother was a stray sent to us by my aunt who found her with the other stray cats she would feed. He is a very gentle but active. He is also very talkative, loud, and friendly cat that weighs close to 12 pounds. He does not like my mom because she sings to him and dances with him. He plays mostly with his sisters and the dogs, but loves to run up and down the steps. One of his favorite things to do is wait for you to pass by than race past you. I love him very much.

Hello, handsome Dusty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a good-looking longhair kitty you are! I like your blue-grey fur, which looks so fluffy to pet! I also like your gem-like eyes! My kitty had almost the same color fur as you

You are a busy fellow- playing with your sisters and with the dogs, and running up or down steps! You hurry past your people as they come by! You're not overly fond of being a dance partner, though You are chatty and can keep up your side of a conversation - I would be glad to listen to whatever you'd like to tell me!

Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty! You put up with your grandmeowmie when she sings and dances with you I would be happy to reach through the monitor to wherever in Illinois you are (I'm in La Grange) and pet you! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Dusty! Love to your sisters and the dogs too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gorgeous Dusty!

Hi Dusty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a a hunky, handsome boy you are, Dusty; truly a gentle giant! Your long, fluffy, charcoal grey coat, your sparkling amber eyes are gorgeous! And considering your size, the shape of your face, sure looks as though you have more than bit of Maine Coon in you!

I'm so very sorry for your human's huge loss, the deep pain she experienced at the passing of her beloved Baby. But thankfully she had you and Baby's sister there to comfort her, to help heal her heart. What a fateful day that was, the day your human's aunt rescued you from the mean streets, and the rest is happy history! How lucky your furever human is, having a furry family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you in her life! You're a treasure, Dusty, truly heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Dusty! Reading your human's loving tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Dusty...playing with your sisters and pup pals, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Dusty, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of the kitties and doggies, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Dusty, you are adorable! What a good-looking guy you are. Your fluffy grey fur looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with that heart-shaped dark nose and the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are gorgeous in every one of them. What a big boy you are there in your dear Meowmie's arms, and how nice to see you with one of your kitty pals, too! In those pictures of you on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Illinois to rub your tummy (only if you want me to, of course) and pet you, and pet your kitty and doggie housemates and rub any desiring tums, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all and rub appropriate tummies for me .

And what a lovely story you have to tell! You are very special to your dear Meowmie because you remind her of her beloved first kitty Baby, who went to the Rainbow Bridge recently. You and Baby's sister were her only comfort. Your mom was a stray sent to your Meowmie by her aunt who found her with the other stray cats she would feed. You are very gentle, active, talkative, loud, and friendly. You don't like Grandmeowmie singing to you and dancing with you! You play mostly with your sisters and doggie housemates. You love running up and down stairs, and waiting for someone to pass by and then racing past them. You and your dear Meowmie and your housemates of all species all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dusty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and kitties and doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Greetings handsome Dusty! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Dusty!

What a handsome boy you are! Your fluffy coat is beautiful and so is your eyes. You also have the sweetest face.

I’m sorry your mom lost Baby, but thankfully you are there to comfort her, being so affectionate and playful. You are quite a chatterbox, and you sit there waiting for your mom to pass by, and then you race past her - I bet she gets a “shock” every time.

You are a gentle boy and very friendly, except when your granny sing and attempts to dance with you.

I’m glad you have some sisters and the dogs to play with. Have fun running up and down the stairs, celebrate your special day getting lots of attention and love. I send kisses and wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Dusty!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.