Thread: Stellar Skyler

Stellar Skyler

What an awesome poochie. If you want my breed guess...I think she's a Whippett mix. That would account for those awesome ears as well as her superior snuggling skills. She is obviously an awesome pawsome and you are a great dog-mom for going the rescue route. I hope you all have many wonderful years together.

Skyler

Awesome! Every picture I look at relaxes me! Pretty pup

Skyler

Name:  19g.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  405.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart. So many wonderful pictures to prove it.
    Celebrate your special day.

Sweet Skylar!

Greetings Skylar, "Queen of Kisses!" Happy Dog of the Day!

How pawsitively precious girl you are, Skylar! You're so darn cute I can hardly stand it! That sweet, little face, that million mega-watt smile, THOSE EARS have my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush!!! No matter your *mystery* breed blend, you're precious beyond words!!! Though, were I to take a guess, considering your love for blanket burrowing, I'd have to say there's some Terrier in them their genes! hehe Needless to say, after you were born they broke the mold!

How lucky your pawrents are, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet, as loyal and loving as you, cutie pie! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, THE poster girl for doggie adoption!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your adorable, sweet self, your utterly heart-melting photo spread with us! Meeting you today has SO warmed and brightened my cold and rainy day! Hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweet baby girl...snuggling and cuddling with your mom and dad; lounging on your patio, soaking up some FL sunshine; giving and getting kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Skylar, our very special and most deserving Dog o the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!! I could repost ALL of your pics!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being DOTD sweet Skyler!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana