Dearest Scooter, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are an absolutely stunning example of a Siamese/Maine Coon cross kitty, with that long, fluffy, colorful fur that looks so soft, and the sweet face with that black "mustache" and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in both of them. In that one of you on your back, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to British Columbia to rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson adopted you from a local classified site after falling in love with you on the first visit. The previous owner didn't tell her/him that you were very sick, but after a vet visit you were diagnosed with Feline Diabetes and hyperglycemia. Your wonderful Purrrson started taking care of you properly right away, and God bless her/him for doing so and not just giving you up! Now you are doing just great, and you are, as he/she says, ".. the best companion I could have ever asked for - full of personality, intelligent and affectionate - but not clingy or needy." You stay nearby as much as possible. You also enjoy sitting in the window to watch cars go by. You love catnip, and you'll be getting it home-grown later this year! You know your diabetes treatment routine and will find your Purrrson and meow when it's shot time. You and he/she love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Scooter, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.